Alison Redford flailing and failing

Locutus
via sda

Tears, go with the tears, because, saps.
Redford, who became emotional at times, said it was about trying to balance the demands of parenthood with premiership. "I'm the premier of Alberta, but I'm also the mother to a daughter who I love to spend time with," she said. "I think many mothers can relate to that, and I don't always get to do that."
Feminism fail.

RTWT, especially the last four paragraphs.

www.smalldeadanimals.com/arch....html#comments (external - login to view)

Alison Redford spent $3,100 of taxpayers’ money to fly daughter’s friends on government aircraft — but will pay it back, she says | National Post

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+5
#2  Top Rated Post
The idea that PC's are the best group to have their hands on the public purse is completely false.

Goober
Free Thinker
How would Wild Rose do?

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

How would Wild Rose do?

Depends on wether canuck is backing them or not.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Depends on wether canuck is backing them or not.

That's one thing they don't need! -

gerryh

How would Wild Rose do?

Not much of a choice out here.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Not much of a choice out here.

Not much worse than anywhere else, we're talking about politicians, Ger. -

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+2

How would Wild Rose do?

Better than the Conservatives which isn't saying much. I trust the Liberals and Dippers more than I trust the Conservatives

JLM
No Party Affiliation
I think ALL political parties are pretty sleazy, but I suppose if there is one who has a slight edge over the others it would be the Conservatives.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Better than the Conservatives which isn't saying much. I trust the Liberals and Dippers more than I trust the Conservatives

Not surprising really.

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
+2
The level of crookedness seems to be at last somewhat correlated wiht the length of time in power.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipperfishView Post

The level of crookedness seems to be at last somewhat correlated wiht the length of time in power.

Yep, after the first month it probably doubles weekly!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipperfishView Post

Yup, the Conservatives here have never really been conservative when it comes to fiscal matters. With the exception of Ralph Klein (who was liberal) they've been spending money like drunken sailors and have very little to show for it. Yet people keep looking the other way when it comes to crooked dealings and shafting taxpayers because "we have no alternative". I don't believe it. While I'm not a big fan of the other parties, they could hardly do worse and by not punting the conservatives we are, in effect, saying that corruption is quite alright.

Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Not surprising really.

Not surprising really that you would make such a silly comment. Is the topic a little over your head?

Liberalman
Another old fashion Alberta hoe down.

Locutus
You're funnier than they give you credit for pierre.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Not surprising really that you would make such a silly comment. Is the topic a little over your head?

You have never been a supporter of the conservatives. So what is silly about my comment? Why would the topic be over my head? Care to elaborate?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

You have never been a supporter of the conservatives. So what is silly about my comment? Why would the topic be over my head? Care to elaborate?

Of course I've been a supporter of the Conservatives....when they behave like conservatives. Ralph was the best premier we've had during my lifetime and I voted for him every single election. Federally, I voted for Mulroney twice and when it became clear that he was corrupt, I supported Preston Manning and the Reform. I hated their social conservative values just as I hate the current Conservative's social conservatism. You might not want to be posting in this thread if you are going to continue with silly talk. You always get so damn pissy when you end up looking silly.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -2

Everyone looks silly to Cannuck (it's just too bad he can't see how HE looks to everyone else) As Talloola says best to ignore him............. or you can have a little fun with him. (He takes the bait very easily). - - - -

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Everyone looks silly to Cannuck (it's just too bad he can't see how HE looks to everyone else) As Talloola says best to ignore him............. or you can have a little fun with him. (He takes the bait very easily). - - - -

Do you have something to add to this discussion or are you just being a troll?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

W.T.F. would you care? You just "red flag" all comments anyway! Talking about a troll, you are both a troll and a hypocrite, Sorry bucko but not all sensible opinions coincide with yours. Get used to it.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

W.T.F. would you care? You just "red flag" all comments anyway! Talking about a troll, you are both a troll and a hypocrite, Sorry bucko but not all sensible opinions coincide with yours. Get used to it.

Nuggler
""“On a few occasions when I know that my schedule will be demanding, I’ve encouraged Sarah to bring along a friend,” said Redford.""

Well fuk yah, don't we all ?

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
Who the fukk invited Sarah to begin with?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

""“On a few occasions when I know that my schedule will be demanding, I’ve encouraged Sarah to bring along a friend,” said Redford.""

Well fuk yah, don't we all ?

I asked my girlfriend to bring along a friend on my last business trip. The bitch ain't my girlfriend anymore

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1

I asked my girlfriend to bring along a friend on my last business trip. The bitch ain't my girlfriend anymore

Do you have anything sensible to add to the thread or is this just another f**king way you've found to troll? Grow up for a change!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Do you have anything sensible to add to the thread or is this just another f**king way you've found to troll? Grow up for a change!

Goober
Free Thinker

Who do you think changed their normal party vote and voted for her?
Why did they vote for her?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

I'm not sure what you're talking about. People in Alberta always vote Conservative. As for the leadership of the party, nobody wanted Mar

Goober
Free Thinker

I'm not sure what you're talking about. People in Alberta always vote Conservative. As for the leadership of the party, nobody wanted Mar

Libs and NDP voted Conservative in high numbers.
Voter increased from 08 to 12 - Approx - 340 K
Last edited by Goober; Mar 6th, 2014 at 08:57 PM..

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Libs and NDP voted Conservative in high numbers.

If you knew the answer to the question, why did you ask it?

Quote:

Voter increased from 08 to 12 - Approx - 340 K

More people voted because of Wild Rose