Alison Redford flailing and failing

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via sda

Tears, go with the tears, because, saps.
Redford, who became emotional at times, said it was about trying to balance the demands of parenthood with premiership. "I'm the premier of Alberta, but I'm also the mother to a daughter who I love to spend time with," she said. "I think many mothers can relate to that, and I don't always get to do that."
Feminism fail.

RTWT, especially the last four paragraphs.

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/feminism-fail.html#comments

Alison Redford spent $3,100 of taxpayers’ money to fly daughter’s friends on government aircraft — but will pay it back, she says | National Post

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The idea that PC's are the best group to have their hands on the public purse is completely false.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think ALL political parties are pretty sleazy, but I suppose if there is one who has a slight edge over the others it would be the Conservatives.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The level of crookedness seems to be at last somewhat correlated wiht the length of time in power.

Yup, the Conservatives here have never really been conservative when it comes to fiscal matters. With the exception of Ralph Klein (who was liberal) they've been spending money like drunken sailors and have very little to show for it. Yet people keep looking the other way when it comes to crooked dealings and shafting taxpayers because "we have no alternative". I don't believe it. While I'm not a big fan of the other parties, they could hardly do worse and by not punting the conservatives we are, in effect, saying that corruption is quite alright.

Not surprising really.

Not surprising really that you would make such a silly comment. Is the topic a little over your head?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
You're funnier than they give you credit for pierre. :lol:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Not surprising really that you would make such a silly comment. Is the topic a little over your head?

You have never been a supporter of the conservatives. So what is silly about my comment? Why would the topic be over my head? Care to elaborate?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You have never been a supporter of the conservatives. So what is silly about my comment? Why would the topic be over my head? Care to elaborate?

Of course I've been a supporter of the Conservatives....when they behave like conservatives. Ralph was the best premier we've had during my lifetime and I voted for him every single election. Federally, I voted for Mulroney twice and when it became clear that he was corrupt, I supported Preston Manning and the Reform. I hated their social conservative values just as I hate the current Conservative's social conservatism. You might not want to be posting in this thread if you are going to continue with silly talk. You always get so damn pissy when you end up looking silly.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Everyone looks silly to Cannuck (it's just too bad he can't see how HE looks to everyone else) As Talloola says best to ignore him............. or you can have a little fun with him. (He takes the bait very easily). -:) -:) -:) -:)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Everyone looks silly to Cannuck (it's just too bad he can't see how HE looks to everyone else) As Talloola says best to ignore him............. or you can have a little fun with him. (He takes the bait very easily). -:) -:) -:) -:)

Do you have something to add to this discussion or are you just being a troll?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Do you have something to add to this discussion or are you just being a troll?

W.T.F. would you care? You just "red flag" all comments anyway! Talking about a troll, you are both a troll and a hypocrite, Sorry bucko but not all sensible opinions coincide with yours. Get used to it.