Ukraine ambassador calls for Trudeau to apologize

Locutus
+2
This douchebag doesn't have an 'off switch'. Good for the cons.

Ukraine’s ambassador to Canada has called for Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau to apologize for a “silly” joke he made suggesting Russia could intervene in Ukraine after the Olympic host country’s hockey humiliation.

Silver spoon wouldn't know struggle if it bit him.

To quote the Ukraine ambassador, "You have to be extremely careful when you talk about 82 people who died fighting ... for their future and everyone's in danger," Prystaiko said. "[Trudeau's] just sitting in a nice room, and talking about things in such a light manner; it's just inappropriate."

Oh. Shiny Pony! - Small Dead Animals

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+2
You were expecting better from him?

Just-in should continue talking as he does. Every time he opens his mouth Harper gains a vote.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Apparently he inherited more than just a playboy lifestyle....

Can't wait for Sun Media to crowd Facebook with THAT propaganda....

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Ukraine’s ambassador to Canada has called for Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau to apologize for a “silly” joke he made suggesting Russia could intervene in Ukraine after the Olympic host country’s hockey humiliation.

Silver spoon wouldn't know struggle if it bit him.

To quote the Ukraine ambassador, "You have to be extremely careful when you talk about 82 people who died fighting ... for their future and everyone's in danger," Prystaiko said. "[Trudeau's] just sitting in a nice room, and talking about things in such a light manner; it's just inappropriate."

Oh. Shiny Pony! - Small Dead Animals

Died while being involved in terrorist activities is how it actually went down. Most were most likely killed by outside agitators rather than by Government forces. (as in all US manufactured 'citizen revolts' I don't hear any complaints when drone strikes take out women and kids. Perhaps it will make it to the ICC and the deaths can be more throughly examined rather than it being some press release from the West. Be typical that the West would want to block that kind of investigation so they don't get exposed for who they really are.

darkbeaver
Republican
+3
Trudeau is stupid, he'll make a great PM someday.

MHz
If he acted like the current wave of politicians then he really would be stupid.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

best story bro

darkbeaver
Republican
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

If he acted like the current wave of politicians then he really would be stupid.

He is foresquare front and center in the same league. How do you suppose he ain't in the current wave of political lumber? He is stupid and worse or he wouldn't be there. When was the last time a wild genius rogue political Jesus bent on justice and milk and honey for all slipped through the western political sieve? Half a century ago, maybe.

Now if he would call the ambassadoor back and tell him to fork off and get stuffed I might vote for him.

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+1
This was a silly statement happens when one is on the stump looking for a laugh
happens all the time, remember death from a thousand slices in the meat scandal?
It sometimes seems funny at the time except there is a human element that is not
immediately associated with the comment.
All too often in itself it is funny but when the tragic element is added it is no longer
a joke and leaves the politician vulnerable to attack. This too is unfortunate as we
have eliminated any one liners and all people go round with a frown like we all have
a stick up our, well you get the picture.

Durry
I guess the guy can't walk and chew gum at the same time!!
----------
Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he has apologized to the president of the Ukrainian Canadian Congress for joking about a Russian intervention in Ukraine.
“Just spoke with @PaulMGrod of UCC,” Trudeau tweeted Tuesday. “Told him I’m sorry to have spoken lightly of the very real threat Russia poses to Ukraine.”
He also tweeted that his party takes the situation in Ukraine “very seriously.”

Read more: Justin Trudeau apologizes for joke about Russian intervention in Ukraine | CTV News

EagleSmack
+3

Died while being involved in terrorist activities is how it actually went down. Most were most likely killed by outside agitators rather than by Government forces. (as in all US manufactured 'citizen revolts' I don't hear any complaints when drone strikes take out women and kids. Perhaps it will make it to the ICC and the deaths can be more throughly examined rather than it being some press release from the West. Be typical that the West would want to block that kind of investigation so they don't get exposed for who they really are.

What a whack job you are.

darkbeaver
Republican
No I have already changed my mind and won't vote for him under any circumstances now, he's sniveling instead of punching. He got a tellyphone call frum mum.

Durry
I wonder how Libs like Marc Garneau feel now after he/ they were running around yesterday saying Trudeau didn't have to apologize for what he said!!

This is real amateur hour for the Libs!!

#juan
No Party Affiliation
+1
Have any of you read what is going on in the Ukraine? One of the leaders has gone into hiding, another is resigning. There appears to be
many different factions, not the least of which is Russia. The problems in the Ukraine are going to be around for a long time and Justin Trudeau is not one of them.

EagleSmack
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

Have any of you read what is going on in the Ukraine? One of the leaders has gone into hiding, another is resigning. There appears to be
many different factions, not the least of which is Russia. The problems in the Ukraine are going to be around for a long time and Justin Trudeau is not one of them.

The US is behind all of this... MHz said so.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
At the very least, he apologized ... which is more than a lot of loose-lipped bigmouths do....

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
+1
Showing a tendency of an unorganized mind. Still, Harper said some pretty retarded things back in the day.

Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

JT called made a joke about hockey and Russia and the Ukraine and it made some people angry. JT apologized but jimmies were rustled beyond the breaking point.

I think our little moderator buddy is still mad.

MHz

He is foresquare front and center in the same league. How do you suppose he ain't in the current wave of political lumber? He is stupid and worse or he wouldn't be there. When was the last time a wild genius rogue political Jesus bent on justice and milk and honey for all slipped through the western political sieve? Half a century ago, maybe.

Now if he would call the ambassadoor back and tell him to fork off and get stuffed I might vote for him.

When his dad gave some people the finger, oh yeah, then there was that martial law thing, that was backing up the , "Watch me." comment. Nobody has bested either of those. lol

If he had gulped back the wine I would do the same in the booth, after a few bottles of something flamable and popish tasting.

Quote: Originally Posted by ZipperfishView Post

Showing a tendency of an unorganized mind. Still, Harper said some pretty retarded things back in the day.

JT called made a joke about hockey and Russia and the Ukraine and it made some people angry. JT apologized but jimmies were rustled beyond the breaking point.

I think our little moderator buddy is still mad.

And they complain that Muslims are too sensitive .......

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Actually he appears to have take JFK's secret society speech to heat and became a few and independent man. Something you can only read about and even then the message just doesn't sink in.

No pictures?? Her let me help you, the only thing missing is the US flag.

BTW it's been really cold up here so you better not have any warm air north over the next 10 days or so you are going to get a lot of deep snow and high winds. Just sayin ..... you have bigger problems than the Ukraine.

Thanks for the tip. That new code you made up to let the world know what's really happening is easy to understand. Just to make sure I have it right, when you post the answer before I ask the question (or make a comment) then that is a leak that is way over what Snowden has done, .... and for free, you really are a Patriot, the only question is for who? Adios
Last edited by MHz; Feb 25th, 2014 at 03:15 PM..

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+2

When his dad gave some people the finger, oh yeah then there was that martial law thing, that was backing up the , "Watch me." comment. Nobody has bested either of those. lol

If he had gulped back the wine I would do the same.

And they complain that Muslims are too sensitive .......

Actually he appears to have take JFK's secret society speech to heat and became a few and independent man. Something you can only read about and even then the message just doesn't sink in.

Breathe.... Inhale deeply

EagleSmack
+1

You've outdone yourself there you...

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Breathe.... Inhale deeply

Nice Wolf.

BTW it's been really cold up here so you better not have any warm air north over the next 10 days or so you are going to get a lot of deep snow and high winds. Just sayin ..... you have bigger problems than the Ukraine.

Oooooo Kaaaaaaaaay

MHz
About the wind or the pop part?
Apparently heavy drinking help the Politicians not remember WTF they're doing. It was also quite popular before the flood. 5 fingered men only had female giants (6 fingered girls) to take as 'companions' and a bottle of good whiskey made them quite attractive, until the got into a hot-tub with 6" of water in it and it was overflowing before the waves quit. The women drank a lot because 5 fingered men were runts, in all respects. lol
Last edited by MHz; Feb 25th, 2014 at 03:40 PM..

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+2

Have any of you read what is going on in the Ukraine? One of the leaders has gone into hiding, another is resigning. There appears to be many different factions, not the least of which is Russia. The problems in the Ukraine are going to be around for a long time and Justin Trudeau is not one of them.

So, because of all this, it is approriate for Trudeau to marginalize the many deaths of those people?

Still, Harper said some pretty retarded things back in the day.

Maybe you can explain to the Ukrainian delegate that JT's comments were entirely acceptable because Harper said something stupid some time ago.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Yeah but he got it from Tyee nooze.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

So, because of all this, it is approriate for Trudeau to marginalize the many deaths of those people?

But it is OK to marginalize the deaths of 60 - 100 million natives of the Americas. Yay for our side! Aren't we civilized?
Man it must be nice to be so decadent that you have time to get your knickers in a knot over trivialities.

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Maybe you can explain to the Ukrainian delegate that JT's comments were entirely acceptable because Harper said something stupid some time ago.

Sure--I'll call right now. What's his number?

#juan
No Party Affiliation

I'm sure Trudeau is a lot of things but you must know he is not stupid.

Durry
+1

I'm sure Trudeau is a lot of things but you must know he is not stupid.

Well we don't know that he is not stupid, we know that he bearly made it thru university, tried Engineering and couldn't handle it, couldn't hold down a job for long,,, one would certainly question his abilities if nothing else.

^ *barely*

Locutus
+1
Most people are stoopid. This raven-locked silverspooning lithping puthy is one of them.

Without speltcheck, most of us definately cannot spelt beleive or recieve.

Most can't figure out their cash change at a simple register.

Take a 'power suit' off most cityslicked douchebags and you've got a Tim Hortons regular joe instead of the Starbucks illusion of decisive power.

'least most country folk seem to have the common sense thing.

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

Well we don't know that he is not stupid, we know that he bearly made it thru university, tried Engineering and couldn't handle it, couldn't hold down a job for long,,, one would certainly question his abilities if nothing else.

^ *barely*

As an (undergraduate) engineer, I knew lots of guys that came and went in engineering. Sometimes it was just too hard--my old dentist told me that. He just couldn't hack the math. Sometimes it just ain't for them--another friend of mine left to pursue his love of music.

I wouldn't assume perople are stupid just because they dropped out of engineering though. Some of them have done quite well (right Cindy Crawford and Bill Gates).
Last edited by Zipperfish; Feb 25th, 2014 at 05:24 PM..

Durry

As an (undergraduate) engineer, I knew lots of guys that came and went in engineering. Sometimes it was just too hard--my old dentist told me that. He just couldn't hack the math. Sometimes it just ain't for them--another friend of mine left to pursue his love of music.

Yes I agree with you, but your old dentist didn't give up, he obviously kept trying and eventually became a Dentist. Bravo for him!!

There are those who go to university to put in time and have a good time, take easy courses and come out with no specific profession.
There are others who take on the difficult professions and work their azzes off till they graduate.

It sounds to me that Trudeau took the easiest route only so that he come out saying he graduated from a university!! No specific challenging profession. I guess when your rich already, why bust your azz knowing that your probably not going to work at anything specifically.