Ontario police to visit premier’s office in gas-plants probe

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Just for show I'm sure.

Detectives from the Ontario Provincial Police anti-rackets division were scheduled to visit the premier’s office Wednesday night as part of their criminal investigation into the destruction of emails on two cancelled gas plants.

Premier Kathleen Wynne’s office had no comment other than to say that Wynne would not be there when the OPP tour her office at the legislature.

“Since day 1, the premier has demonstrated her commitment to being open and transparent about the Mississauga and Oakville gas plant relocations,” Wynne’s press secretary Zita Astravas said in an email. “We will continue to co-operate fully in any effort to gather information. Unfortunately I am not able to comment further.”

The Official Opposition called it a sad day when police visit a premier’s office.

more

Ontario police to visit premier’s office in gas-plants probe - The Globe and Mail

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Just for show I'm sure.

Detectives from the Ontario Provincial Police anti-rackets division were scheduled to visit the premier’s office Wednesday night as part of their criminal investigation into the destruction of emails on two cancelled gas plants.

Premier Kathleen Wynne’s office had no comment other than to say that Wynne would not be there when the OPP tour her office at the legislature.

“Since day 1, the premier has demonstrated her commitment to being open and transparent about the Mississauga and Oakville gas plant relocations,” Wynne’s press secretary Zita Astravas said in an email. “We will continue to co-operate fully in any effort to gather information. Unfortunately I am not able to comment further.”

The Official Opposition called it a sad day when police visit a premier’s office.

more

Ontario police to visit premier’s office in gas-plants probe - The Globe and Mail

Like anything will come of that!

That's where they're wrong, everyday is a sad, sad day.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The lefties aren't going to like that. Kind of reminds me of the basically same bunch canceling the replacements for the Sea Kings. We are still suffering for that one.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
No, no it won't. And we won't be seeing the local hipster douche bag posting link after link about Wynne either.

I don't understand people. I used to think I understood people, but I've realized that indeed, I do not.

The issues, the scope, don't even compare. And I don't really give a damn about the political bias of it, it's more the excessive dollar amounts that are troubling.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't understand people. I used to think I understood people, but I've realized that indeed, I do not.

The issues, the scope, don't even compare. And I don't really give a damn about the political bias of it, it's more the excessive dollar amounts that are troubling.
It's not even the dollars for me, it's the reasons why!

The Ontario Liberals sold the taxpayers down the river, so they could keep seats. That's the epitome of corrupt and unethical behaviour in office. That's an outright abuse of their power for their own gain.

Ford smoked crack and lied about it, had his picture taken with a some hoods.

Wynne, an unelected appointee, still sits in Queens park. While Toronto City council tries to subvert the electoral process.