Tories say they have proof that Liberals engaged in their own vote suppression

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
OTTAWA — The Conservatives say it has proof the Liberals engaged in voter suppression tactics in the 2008 election, in a move the opposition says is a deflection from its own issues with electoral fraud.
The Conservative party released an invoice they say is from the Liberal headquarters and sent to Leader Justin Trudeau's 2008 campaign. The document shows a line item for "suppression cards," indicating that "varying quantities ... of NDP or Conservative targeted cards" were "shipped on request."

Suppression cards are mailouts aimed at getting voters to stay home, distributed to voters identified as supporting opposing parties.

"The Liberals should explain what this means," Fred DeLorey, spokesman for the Conservative party, said.

Trudeau's spokeswoman Kate Monfette said the cards were ordered but never used.

more

Sun News : Tories say they have proof that Liberals engaged in their own vote suppression

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Just as I suspected, the conservatives have become a borg-like collective consciousness.:)

The Conservatives say it has proof the Liberals engaged in voter suppression tactics in the 2008 election, in a move the opposition says is a deflection from its own issues with electoral fraud.

Voter suppression by any party has no place in our democratic system, let the voters decide who they want representing them based on the record.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Just as I suspected, the conservatives have become a borg-like collective consciousness.:)

Voter suppression by any party has no place in our democratic system, let the voters decide who they want representing them based on the record.

Much in the way you as an individual attack Cons at and on every occasion and you as a member who posts threads attacking Cons to the point of idiocy. Have you posted any threads on the NDP or Libs?
And I have a strong dislike for Harper.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Much in the way you as an individual attack Cons at and on every occasion and you as a member who posts threads attacking Cons to the point of idiocy. Have you posted any threads on the NDP or Libs?
And I have a strong dislike for Harper.

What's up brain fart, I wasn't attacking the cons here, once again your inability to understand a joke makes you look like one.

The second part of my comment was directed at the Liberals...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
What's up brain fart, I wasn't attacking the cons here, once again your inability to understand a joke makes you look like one.

The second part of my comment was directed at the Liberals...

No joke, just tired of your single minded threads.