Federal tory support in 'freefall'

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Blah, Blah, Blah... other wet dream of Hunboldt..

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard

Attachments

• Martha-Stewart-10608.jpg
    Martha-Stewart-10608.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Martha-Stewart-13982.jpg
    Martha-Stewart-13982.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Martha 1959.jpg
    Martha 1959.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
  • Martha N.jpg
    Martha N.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 5
  • martha.jpg
    martha.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
The irony here is that the CBC is being forced to live within a reasonable and modest budget these days.... This probably has much to do with the incorrect polls that they published in the last 2 provincial elections in Western Canada... Missed the mark entirely

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The irony here is that the CBC is being forced to live within a reasonable and modest budget these days.... This probably has much to do with the incorrect polls that they published in the last 2 provincial elections in Western Canada... Missed the mark entirely

I'm not sure why you need to single out the CBC. It's not like they were the only ones that....public servants bad....where were we?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
They are consistently the one group that sticks out their neck and continually publishes material that is (in the end) completely wrong.

Even if that were true, so what? They aren't the only source pointing at a Tory free fall. Your need to make it about the CBC shows your inability to accept the reality that the fiscally irresponsible, social Conservatives brand isn't selling well.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Just because people turn away from the CPC, this won't necessarily stop them from voting in conservative candidates of whatever party stripe if any, or even vote in an independent conservative. They're not likely to just vote NDP all of a sudden.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Just because people turn away from the CPC, this won't necessarily stop them from voting in conservative candidates of whatever party stripe if any, or even vote in an independent conservative. They're not likely to just vote NDP all of a sudden.

True. What it indicates is a general lack of support , outside of the hard 30% Conservative core. The swing has been to the Liberals, according to the article. Not the ND's.

Someone tell the Boomster to be carefull about chasing jailbait....

I can tell that this reality is really getting to you.

Sorry on that, but best you start to think about this now rather than it be a 'surprise' in the future

Dwayne Dwyer says no on line Psyciatrist ever consults for free.

PUT UP ( your liscense to practise) OR SHUT ( down your illicit clinic..):p