Questions for Justin Trudeau

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
From Marc Emery no less.

The Star will be all over this assume. :lol:

"Pierre Trudeau, the prime minister of Canada, for better or worse, depending on how you feel, smoked hashish, and his son has smoked with me four or five times, so it really pisses me off when I see Justin Trudeau, who took big gaggers with me, is in parliament, actually voting for Bill C-15."
- Marc Emery

Questions for Justin Trudeau:

1. Are the claims above true?​

2. If so, did Justin Trudeau accept that his drug use was in direct contravention of Canadian law?​

3. Did the Liberal Party of Canada leadership know there were allegations of illegal drug use against their star candidate?​

4. Did the Liberal Party of Canada voting membership know at least one candidate had allegations of illegal drug use?​

5. Will the Liberal Party of Canada support their leader, a supposed "Prime Minister-in waiting" with allegations of illegal drug use behind him?​

And finally, for the RCMP: will the RCMP investigate the allegations made against Justin Trudeau?

http://www.daniel****in.ca/2013/05/questions-for-justin-trudeau.html

What say you shiny pony?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
From Marc Emery no less.

"Pierre Trudeau, the prime minister of Canada, for better or worse, depending on how you feel, smoked hashish, and his son has smoked with me four or five times, so it really pisses me off when I see Justin Trudeau, who took big gaggers with me, is in parliament, actually voting for Bill C-15."
- Marc Emery

2. If so, did Justin Trudeau accept that his drug use was in direct contravention of Canadian law?​

3. Did the Liberal Party of Canada leadership know there were allegations of illegal drug use against their star candidate?​

4. Did the Liberal Party of Canada voting membership know at least one candidate had allegations of illegal drug use?​

5. Will the Liberal Party of Canada support their leader, a supposed "Prime Minister-in waiting" with allegations of illegal drug use behind him?​

And finally, for the RCMP: will the RCMP investigate the allegations made against Justin Trudeau?

What say you shiny pony?

Please notice the LACK of media attention, despite the recognition of Emery's name, and the fact he actually came forward with the allegations.

Now, compare to the treatment of the Ford brothers.

Yeah.....the media is neutral.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
What horse sh-t!

How long ago did this allegedly happen? Is this whole little crap topic based on what Marc Emery says?

Didn't Emery just get out of prison?

Irresponsible garbage by any other name.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I don't equate someone acquiring a small amount of drugs for personal use with someone working at mid-level drug dealing for profit.

Millions of Canadians have probably engaged in casual soft drug use, mostly in their youth, few of us however enter the dark and often violent world of the illegal drug trade. The fact that several members of the Ford family have been involved in drug related violence shows a willingness to commit to a criminal lifestyle.

Like millions of Canadians every weekend, I'm betting if Justin Trudeau did actually smoke up it was because he wanted to have a good time.

And it would give a little more credibility to the story if the provided link worked.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
From Marc Emery no less.

[/LEFT]​

2. Gagger
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
111 up, 54 down
An unusually large ***** that would gag a woman.
She refused to suck his dixx because it was a gagger.​

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
From Marc Emery no less.

- Marc Emery

What say you shiny pony?
Big deal. I know some cops who are pretty high brass that have smoked pot.

I don't equate someone acquiring a small amount of drugs for personal use with someone working at mid-level drug dealing for profit.
Illegal still means illegal.

Millions of Canadians have probably engaged in casual soft drug use, mostly in their youth, few of us however enter the dark and often violent world of the illegal drug trade. The fact that several members of the Ford family have been involved in drug related violence shows a willingness to commit to a criminal lifestyle.

Like millions of Canadians every weekend, I'm betting if Justin Trudeau did actually smoke up it was because he wanted to have a good time.
So because millions of people do it for whatever reason makes it legal?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
What horse sh-t!

How long ago did this allegedly happen? Is this whole little crap topic based on what Marc Emery says?

Didn't Emery just get out of prison?

Irresponsible garbage by any other name.

Meh- who cares, I tried hash once in the dark ages when I was a teen ager. Plus some cheap weed.

Marc Emery isa 'publicity junkie'.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Don't sell yourself short on this... You are very savvy on the manipulation front

He just didn't like that he missed the obvious CC censor of 'Daniel D i c k i n '
and he forgot (or didn't know) the way around that newbie glitch. Simple embarrassment is all with a deflection-rant. :lol:

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Anybody who has strong moral values and believes in the law and spirit of the law does not smoke weed.

I never smoked the stuff, Harper never smoked the stuff nor anyone else who is a person of high moral standards!!!

Justin is just a scum bag who is just a spoiled rich kid with a famous dad. He hardly got into university and when he did he was only able to get a teachers degree. He tried Engineering but couldn't handle it. Probably too busy smoking weed!!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Anybody who has strong moral values and believes in the law and spirit of the law does not smoke weed.

I never smoked the stuff, Harper never smoked the stuff nor anyone else who is a person of high moral standards!!!

Justin is just a scum bag who is just a spoiled rich kid with a famous dad. He hardly got into university and when he did he was only able to get a teachers degree. He tried Engineering but couldn't handle it. Probably too busy smoking weed!!

I did. So that makes me a scumbag?

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
From Marc Emery no less.

- Marc Emery

Questions for Justin Trudeau:​

And finally, for the RCMP: will the RCMP investigate the allegations made against Justin Trudeau?​

http://www.daniel****in.ca/2013/05/questions-for-justin-trudeau.html​

What say you shiny pony?​

Unlike the Americans who never inhaled Canada only cloud was the funny stuff this is why legalization always comes up. The federal Liberals are in favour of legalization marijuana and hash it got passed in their last policy convention.

Last edited:

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Sounds like he was brainwashed into becoming a conservative in prison.

Sounds to me like he was expressing his opinion and noting his experience and observations.

I guess in the Liberal world this is a no no unless it supports the Liberal agenda..eh!!