Justin Trudeau now attacked for what he might say.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
This is getting silly, in the midst of the conservative government doing everything it can to remove the muck from the senate scandal, Kenny is trying to smear some on Justin Trudeau by attacking him for what he might possible say about the recent London attack.

Jason Kenney Slams Justin Trudeau After London Attack (TWEETS)

A senior Harper cabinet minister is throwing jabs at Justin Trudeau in the wake of a brutal attack in London.

Just a day later, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney took to Twitter to remind followers what the Liberal leader said shortly after the terrorist attacks in Boston last month.

In that case Justin Trudeau was talking about looking into the underlying issues behind terrorism after dealing with the immediate responses. Apparently everything he does in the future will be judged based on the immediate response he gave then.

Stephen Harper made some very definite statements about accountability and honesty in his early days as PM, let's not forget those in light of what's going on now in Canada.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This is getting silly, in the midst of the conservative government doing everything it can to remove the muck from the senate scandal, Kenny is trying to smear some on Justin Trudeau by attacking him for what he might possible say about the recent London attack......

Justin Trudeau....welcome to a friendlier version of Rob Ford's world.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Justin Trudeau....welcome to a friendlier version of Rob Ford's world.

Rob Ford is taking it from the media, Justin Trudeau is being attacked by the party in government because they don't want to actually govern...there's a difference.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I heard a rumour last week that Justin Trudeau is actually the spawn of Maggie Sinclair and Bob Stanfield. The shame and horror of it was not lost on James Sinclair, her father. The former Liberal minister is alleged to have paid Pierre to marry his daughter to hide his daughter's indescretions. Was Maggie a wild one in her younger days? Oh yeah!

The only possible upside to this rumour is that when Justin quits politics, he will be able to get a job as an underwear model. That would please the ladies more. Keezonso! I hope this thing gets legs! The rumour that is, not Justin. He's already got two of his own.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Justin Trudeau will be in Calgary during the Calgary Stampede.. LOL

Put him on a Bull if he lasts 8 seconds, buy him a beer.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Rob Ford deserves all he gets, he's a loudmouth individual without any class.
Trudeau has class, more class than ability but this kind of attack is the kind
that says more about the attacker than it does about Trudeau. The Tories are
in trouble for their actions and for underestimating Trudeau himself. The Tory
actions are likely to backfire. People like me who would not usually or ever
vote for him just might to shut Harpers dogs up.
I am so sick of the Conservatives behaving without class and acting in a manner
they were themselves critical of only a few years ago. I believe we have to do
all we can to rid ourselves of these political locusts from the land.
I don't like Trudeau but he is better than what we have, Mulcair is better than what
we have for that matter. The only thing worse than the Harper crowd is the Greens.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I don't think Justin Trudeau is perfect, I wouldn't want to vote for a person who seems to think they're perfect.

That's one of things that really browns me off about Harper, his attitude seems to be, "I can attack anyone in any way I want because I'm perfect".

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The problem with this conservative government is it is not conservative it's hiding in a
Reform suit that doesn't quite fit. They are really slow moving social conservatives and
they do think they are perfect because God told them so
They are trying to bring in a hybrid plan that is out of date from the 1980's that does not
fit todays solutions. They will not survive another round of Canadian anger, it's coming
slowly but surely and they too shall pass.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The problem with this conservative government is it is not conservative it's hiding in a
Reform suit that doesn't quite fit. They are really slow moving social conservatives and they do think they are perfect because God told them so They are trying to bring in a hybrid plan that is out of date from the 1980's that does not fit todays solutions. They will not survive another round of Canadian anger, it's coming slowly but surely and they too shall pass.

Actually, this is not true. Any government that has been in power for an extended period has suffered at the hands of the voters. They are voted out because the population wants change. It won't be dissatisfaction, as long in the tooth governments rarely do well. For the great unwashed, change is as good as a rest.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Murhpy said:
Actually, this is not true. Any government that has been in power for an extended period has suffered at the hands of the voters. They are voted out because the population wants change. It won't be dissatisfaction, as long in the tooth governments rarely do well. For the great unwashed, change is as good as a rest.

The great unwashed?

It doesn't get much dirtier than politics and if there's a groundswell of antagonism to Harper and the conservatives in the next election it will be largely their own doing.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
You fantasize a lot don't ya?

I don't think democracy in Canada is a fantasy and there are always consequences for misusing office in a democracy.

The Liberals found that out and the conservatives before that. I'm hoping the next government will learn from the previous three, but that's probably expecting too much, but we'll keep trying.