Conservatives lay out plans for the second half of 2013

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Stephen Harper's 'conservatives' are now looking toward the future with sweeping changes to how the Canadian Government will administer its services to the public. All supporters of a Conservative Regime will be getting a nine percent cut in income taxes while supporters of the NDP will find themselves thrown of welfare and Liberal supporters will be shot on site.

And that's not all that's coming in the second half of 2013. There will now be moves to lock up all gay people and reform them through a new scientific treatment known as Christianization. This pioneering therapy will come in the form of tying the offending members to chairs and playing the song 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' and hitting the individual with a bible every time they get a whimsical look in their eye.

Along with that the government is abandoning its original bid to build a pipeline from Alberta across the British Columbian countryside to the Pacific coast. As a cost cutting measure they will be using the rivers and tributaries to float the crude to the ocean thus saving on steel and maintenance.

Further to that, Elections Canada will be done away with. Every member of the Canadian Public must learn to goose step and there will be a moratorium on having fun and smiling. These are just a few of the things coming down the pipe from your Conservative government. Check back soon with the Conservative Support Forum for breaking news and sweeping changes as we mold this country in the way it should be molded.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
What about the mandatorily implanted RFID units?

The glowing green crystal in the palm of the hand?

The Conservative financed Soylent Green Inc old folks homes are rumored to be under construction and I hear they are looking pretty darn nice.
I have my mom on the wait list.
What about you guys?

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

The Conservative financed Soylent Green Inc old folks homes are rumored to be under construction and I hear they are looking pretty darn nice.
What about you guys?

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler alert!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

What about you guys?

There is no wait list - you have them already- you just did not realize it. And those ain't satellites for weather Harper has been putting up there- small death stars- one minute cutting the lawn, next minute compost.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I wouldn't doubt any of it for a second. Beady eyed kitten eater. I knew he was heading in this direction from the start and, I believe, I said so back then. I bet all his supporters on here eat kittens too.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I wouldn't doubt any of it for a second. Beady eyed kitten eater. I knew he was heading in this direction from the start and, I believe, I said so back then. I bet all his supporters on here eat kittens too.

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kittens.
I'd eat em all day...

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Golly she's cute,what d'y'think,she is, thirteen ?
You guy's shouldn't pick on CK,at least he takes an interest.