Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Pierre Trudeau destroyed this country with multiculturalism, and a host of divide, and conquer policies! Justine would be the final nail in the coffin of confederation!
It is not good for your health to hold on to grudges. Haven't you heard: Anger will eat you up inside (cancer)?

If Pierre ruined this country, what? 35 - 40 years ago, why are we still here? If anything ruined this country it is greed and mindless consumerism and for that it takes just about everybody, not just some dead dude.

Jonny_C

Electoral Member
Apr 25, 2013
North Bay, ON
Pierre Trudeau destroyed this country with multiculturalism, and a host of divide, and conquer policies! Justine would be the final nail in the coffin of confederation!

That's just as ridiculous as Cobalt Kid's constant apocalyptic moaning and bitching about Stephen Harper.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

What does his father have to do with it? Judge him on his own terms.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
What does his father have to do with it? Judge him on his own terms.
true enough buuuuuuuut, does the apple fall far from the tree, and speaking of "trees" look to the south for the burning "Bushes" my gawd let's hope we don't dive like that...

not comparing Trudeau Jr. to Bush Jr but just couldn't let a bush bash opportunity go... :p

I think we should be hoping he does walk on water because this effing country sure as s h i t needs a miracle

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
true enough buuuuuuuut, does the apple fall far from the tree, and speaking of "trees" look to the south for the burning "Bushes" my gawd let's hope we don't dive like that...

not comparing Trudeau Jr. to Bush Jr but just couldn't let a bush bash opportunity go... :p

I think we should be hoping he does walk on water because this effing country sure as s h i t needs a miracle

Justin W Trudeau?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
So they're his statements. What politician has not been influenced by another's philosophy?

So, what are you saying here Machjo?

Don't blame PET and don't judge baby-t on daddy - but recognize that the baby is influenced by the father?

Let's not forget that the father damaged this country to the point we are still feeling it today... Do you think that it's a good idea to go through this again under the kid now?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Justin W Trudeau?
that would be ironic wouldn't it?

he is actually: Justin Pierre James Trudeau

So, what are you saying here Machjo?

Don't blame PET and don't judge baby-t on daddy - but recognize that the baby is influenced by the father?

Let's not forget that the father damaged this country to the point we are still feeling it today... Do you think that it's a good idea to go through this again under the kid now?
I think he needs to publicly address that and tell us why we should trust him

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I think he needs to publicly address that and tell us why we should trust him

I think if he actually does come across with a solid platform of his own ideas, and not fall back on the 'look at me -- I'm the dashing son of Pierre -- let me lead' he may make some headway. As long as he keeps campaigning on fluff and his liniege, its fair game to be held accountable for that liniege.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I think if he actually does come across with a solid platform of his own ideas, and not fall back on the 'look at me -- I'm the dashing son of Pierre -- let me lead' he may make some headway. As long as he keeps campaigning on fluff and his liniege, its fair game to be held accountable for that liniege.
absolutely agree...and he can ride faaaar on daddies coattails no matter how some want to mock him, they should never doubt the psychology being employed by his handlers. We are in too bad of a situation to absorb anyone who is too far left OR too far right. We need someone who is quite brilliant (let's hope he had his dad's IQ) and puts the country before party. We need a war time mentality on fighting to get us out of debt.