Looks like JT will self-destruct

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Looks like JT will self-destruct

If the Harper government wants to sock away some extra war-room cash, it should spend not a dime more on attack ads and just let Justin Trudeau do himself in.

So far he is doing a superb job.

The newly-anointed Liberal Leader's terrorists-have-feelings-too response to the Boston Marathon bombings was hardly a shining moment when it comes to showing spine or reflecting the political stance of true leaders.

Seems young Trudeau's a group-therapy "why-can't-we-all-get-along" kind of guy more concerned about understanding a terrorist's psychological circuitry and early-childhood abuses than hunting the coward down.

In this case, he's certainly not his daddy's boy.

Looks like JT will self-destruct | Editorial | Opinion | Toronto Sun

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
the LPC will accept almost anyone these days.... I'm thinking of nominating a fence post to run here in Alberta.... It'll have a far better chance of winning.

Hmmm. A political candidate who literally will not comment on anything. Far less chance they may say something stupid. You may be onto something here!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Hmmm. A political candidate who literally will not comment on anything. Far less chance they may say something stupid. You may be onto something here!

It's always the safe route to take.

Now, the real trick is to find the best manner in which to 'dress-up' Madame (or Monsieur) Post to appeal to the greater audience.

The lack of commentary might even be chalked-up to their smoky and deliberate character. (with any luck that is)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
It's always the safe route to take.

Now, the real trick is to find the best manner in which to 'dress-up' Madame (or Monsieur) Post to appeal to the greater audience.

I would suggest 'jewel tones', it should highlight the white washed palor. Unless your thinking of going au natural with the fencepost, in which case I'd suggest more earthy tones. :D

The lack of commentary might even be chalked-up to their smoky and deliberate character. (with any luck that is)
Hire the right PR firm, they can spin anything!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I would suggest 'jewel tones', it should highlight the white washed palor. Unless your thinking of going au natural with the fencepost, in which case I'd suggest more earthy tones. :D

Hire the right PR firm, they can spin anything!

You just hit on something here... Considering that M. Post is intended in running in an AB riding, mayhaps we can go with the whole cowboy/rancher thingy.

Just drop a Stetson over the top, lean a guitar alongside and jam a stalk of wheat in their 'mouth' and voila, we have a candidate that ought to appeal to us rednecks.

Personally, I would include a cooler of cold beer for PR purposes and maybe even a rifle with which to shoot the empties whilst complaining about Eastern Canada.

Damn SLM - I thinks that we gots us a winnin' horse in this race!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
You just hit on something here... Considering that M. Post is intended in running in an AB riding, mayhaps we can go with the whole cowboy/rancher thingy.

Just drop a Stetson over the top, lean a guitar alongside and jam a stalk of wheat in their 'mouth' and voila, we have a candidate that ought to appeal to us rednecks.

LMAO. Doesn't take much to appeal to you 'rednecks' does it? :D

Personally, I would include a cooler of cold beer for PR purposes and maybe even a rifle with which to shoot the empties whilst complaining about Eastern Canada.
Well here in the East we have plenty of empties too. Perhaps we could work out some kind of exchange, sort of a goodwill gesture. We could send you our empties and you could shoot them. As a symbol of solidarity.

No?

Well, just try not to shoot in my specific direction if you don't mind, lol.

Damn SLM - I thinks that we gots us a winnin' horse in this race!
Ride 'em cowboy! lol.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I think people would vote for a fence post just to protest what we have to choose from.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
The true believers just don't like it when baby-T's gaffe's are reported upon.

... And this maroon fancies himself as the next leader of the nation?
If daddy was T-Rex (King Trudeau) to some, then this kid is T-runt, and if elected, soon-to-be Ty-runt.

I like T-runt. It suits him. for now.