Canadian Federal Liberal Leadership Who Should I Vote For?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I would probably vote for Justin Trudeau. I've watched him speak a few times and I really don't know the others.

I would add that Trudeau will likely win hands down on the first ballot.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Justin, he is going to win anyway but the Liberals are going to have a tough time getting
their base back enough to be official opposition. The Liberals are demonstrating they are
looking for a reason to exist rather than a platform from which to govern.
Face it the NDP and the Conservatives have defined positions that are quite clear. Like
them or not they at least have a platform from which their policy comes. The Liberals, no.
The leadership race shows there is no defined position and the membership is not in step
with a direction either. For decades their destiny was to govern and it didn't matter now of
course they don't have a stable power base and their leadership is in question before,
during and it will be after. Like it or not the only stable leadership they have had in the last
four or five years came from an EX NDP Premier, what does that tell you?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Yeah, vote for that ignorant little Trudeau. He'll be best for the Libs!!

Wasn't Coyne the one the old man Trudeau was shagging and had a kid from??

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Yeah that's the kind of society we want to build, one with a bunch of bastards running around!!!
It's particularly good for the Libs, they are just a bunch of ___________ anyways!!

I guess it would be better than the bunch of prickss that don't care about the Canadian people like we have now