Dear Rob Ford

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I am writing this to express my utter disgust with your misappropriation of City Hall Stationary. Let me first make it perfectly clear Mr. Ford that it is completely unacceptable for you as a Conservative to coach inner city kids to keep them out of gangs. Everyone knows that the only qualified people to save ignorant little ghetto kids from themselves are Liberal Minded thinkers, of which you are not. I am equally disgusted that you would blow off using City Hall Stationary like you are better than the rest of us. Everyone here, except you apparently, knows that the Office Budget of a Counselor is a sacred trust afforded to us to be utilized for meaningful causes like: Throwing a $10,000 retirement party for ourselves or making donations to the Leather Ball. How dare you score some stationary to raise money for underprivileged kids. Every knows you're not qualified to do such a thing! Damn it, you don't have a bleeding heart. Furthermore, how dare you not blow off your religion to attend the GAY PRIDE PARADE. Everyone knows that Christianity isn't real and besides, it's not like your religion has any special pandering status like Islam. Why, the Queers against Apartheid are out marching in goose step... I mean lockstep with the Progressive Palestinian Ballerina's.

You have no right Mr. Ford, it was way better when your predecessor was here looking the other way, kissing the Unions asses and sending us all over the world on fact finding missions geared toward banning the car, the gun and learning how to create real gridlock. We hate you and just because the courts cut you some slack today doesn't mean that we are going to give you an inch.

At all your future speeches I will be turning my chair around and looking the other way in protest.

Sincerely
AV

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ummm, Mark. It wasn't City Hall stationary. Rob paid for it himself, with the City letterhead printed on it.

Just saying.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Which makes it an even stupider charge LOL
Is that even possible?

The whole thing was a moronic attempt to unseat the duly elected Mayor, by raving left wing loonies.

The man is a part-time buffoon, a walking gaff, and oft embarrassing, but he is what he is. Real. Brash, uncensored, off the cuff and honest. He doesn't talk out of two sides of his face, like the last goon TO had in the Mayor's seat, or the idiot before that.

The people that are upset by todays ruling, need to have the heads checked for proper inflation.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I am writing this to express my utter disgust with your misappropriation of City Hall Stationary. Let me first make it perfectly clear Mr. Ford that it is completely unacceptable for you as a Conservative to coach inner city kids to keep them out of gangs. Everyone knows that the only qualified people to save ignorant little ghetto kids from themselves are Liberal Minded thinkers, of which you are not. I am equally disgusted that you would blow off using City Hall Stationary like you are better than the rest of us. Everyone here, except you apparently, knows that the Office Budget of a Counselor is a sacred trust afforded to us to be utilized for meaningful causes like: Throwing a $10,000 retirement party for ourselves or making donations to the Leather Ball. How dare you score some stationary to raise money for underprivileged kids. Every knows you're not qualified to do such a thing! Damn it, you don't have a bleeding heart. Furthermore, how dare you not blow off your religion to attend the GAY PRIDE PARADE. Everyone knows that Christianity isn't real and besides, it's not like your religion has any special pandering status like Islam. Why, the Queers against Apartheid are out marching in goose step... I mean lockstep with the Progressive Palestinian Ballerina's.

You have no right Mr. Ford, it was way better when your predecessor was here looking the other way, kissing the Unions asses and sending us all over the world on fact finding missions geared toward banning the car, the gun and learning how to create real gridlock. We hate you and just because the courts cut you some slack today doesn't mean that we are going to give you an inch.

At all your future speeches I will be turning my chair around and looking the other way in protest.

Sincerely
AV

This easy access to stationary must cease!!

People will be running around giving each other paper cuts!!!

Where will it all end!!!!

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Ford is just another idiot in a long line of idiots that Torontonians have elected as mayor over the years.

The case centred on Ford’s actions at a council meeting in February. When council considered a motion to excuse him from repaying $3,150 to 11 lobbyists and one corporation from whom he improperly sought donations to his charitable football foundation, Ford gave a speech urging his colleagues to let him off the hook, then voted in favour of excusing himself. The Municipal Conflict of Interest Act forbids politicians from voting on any issue in which they have a personal financial interest.
Mayor Rob Ford wins appeal, will stay in office - thestar.com

The buffoon didn't even know his actions were a conflict of interest.

I don't like Ford, but even I will admit impeachment was too severe for Ford's transgression. But its only one of many incidents involving Ford.
Rob Ford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Likely Ford was behind this incident too:
Two Toronto Transit Commission buses dropped off passengers mid-route at the start of rush hour so the vehicles could be sent to a nearby football field to drive Mayor Rob Ford’s team back to their high school, the TTC has confirmed.... ...two TTC vehicles were removed from service – temporarily stranding riders in the rain – so that Mr. Ford’s Don Bosco Eagles could be ferried back to their school only six kilometres away.
TTC pulls buses mid-route to ferry mayor

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Derp... For the same reasons he won the appeal.

Stephen D'Agostino — conflict of interest lawyer “This is an important decision because it involves one of Canada’s most important municipal politicians, not because it raises new law. In overturning the lower court decision the court focused on whether the mayor had a financial interest in the vote. Finding he did not, because the vote was unlawful, there could be no conflict of interest. The saga ends there. Recent court of appeal decisions make it clear that Magder has no hope of a further appeal.”

The Star

I don't like Ford, but even I will admit impeachment was too severe for Ford's transgression. But its only one of many incidents involving Ford.
Like I said, he's real, aside. You just have to love maybe's and spin, lol.

Two Toronto Transit Commission buses dropped off passengers mid-route at the start of rush hour so the vehicles could be sent to a nearby football field to drive Mayor Rob Ford’s team back to their high school, the TTC has confirmed.... ...two TTC vehicles were removed from service – temporarily stranding riders in the rain – so that Mr. Ford’s Don Bosco Eagles could be ferried back to their school only six kilometres away.
Likely he was Jack the Ripper too.

Toronto Police Services was behind that. The protocol has since come under review.

Given the fact that Billy Bob Blair is a Miller flunky, and despises Ford, anyone that thinks Ford was behind that event and didn't get thrown under the bus by Blair for it, needs to have their heads examined and stop being such a tool.

Last edited:

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012

Sincerely
AV

- RCS ... Delightful! While I still think this place is hopelessly skewed to the loony left wing fringe with inveterate troughers like that asinine and transparently obvious public sector union leader damngrumpy, you have written a satiric masterpiece that will entice me to return to read more in the unlikely event that someone else has the intelligence and the stones to at least post a satirical defence of conservatisim on this website dedicated to public sector parasites and taxpayer troughers.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Ford is just another idiot in a long line of idiots that Torontonians have elected as mayor over the years.

The case centred on Ford’s actions at a council meeting in February. When council considered a motion to excuse him from repaying $3,150 to 11 lobbyists and one corporation from whom he improperly sought donations to his charitable football foundation, Ford gave a speech urging his colleagues to let him off the hook, then voted in favour of excusing himself. The Municipal Conflict of Interest Act forbids politicians from voting on any issue in which they have a personal financial interest.
Mayor Rob Ford wins appeal, will stay in office - thestar.com

Dufus - Read the ruling- No conflict - The Council was wrong to request funds that he himself did not receive. Now go wa wa wa.
You are upset with the Law. Not upset when it was in error. You were jumping for joy. Upset when it is used properly - Why is that not a surprise from the likes of you.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Dufus - Read the ruling- No conflict - The Council was wrong to request funds that he himself did not receive. Now go wa wa wa.
You are upset with the Law. Not upset when it was in error. You were jumping for joy. Upset when it is used properly - Why is that not a surprise from the likes of you.

But when you are a lefty you just know that you are right and the law is left or wrong or not right.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
- RCS ... Delightful! While I still think this place is hopelessly skewed to the loony left wing fringe with inveterate troughers like that asinine and transparently obvious public sector union leader damngrumpy, you have written a satiric masterpiece that will entice me to return to read more in the unlikely event that someone else has the intelligence and the stones to at least post a satirical defence of conservatisim on this website dedicated to public sector parasites and taxpayer troughers.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... because only those from the right supported Ford and only those from the left called for his head. What an ignoramus.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
But when you are a lefty you just know that you are right and the law is left or wrong or not right.

Ain't that the truth. There is disagreeing with a ruling- but read the ruling for hat you disagree with and expand upon why, not the crap that was posted.

Grasshopper - You are so not learned in the ways of this forum or of commonsense or even civility. Why do you make every post insulting.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... because only those from the right supported Ford and only those from the left called for his head. What an ignoramus.
Madger and Ruby are quintessential left wing nutters. They attacked Ford for a minor breach while they ignored far greater breaches made by those they supported, or supported them.

Not to mention the fact that the bobble and talking heads that crawled out of the woodwork to throw their support behind this exercise in stupidity, was veritable who's who in Tdot's political left wing sphere.

That says it all for me.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I was all set to put in my papers for the Toronto mayor election but the judges overturned the first judge's ruling

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Clearly, this horrible unraveling of events calls for a National Registry on stationery.

Won't someone please think of the children!?

I think we just need to lock them all in their municipal chambers with their crayons and just take care of sh1t ourselves. It's the only way to be sure.