Did Pat Martin cross the line?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

RateMyGov

Dec 5, 2012
Were Pat Martin's comments on Twitter out of line, or acceptable? (Especially toward Minister Toews' personal family situation)

Welcome to Canadian Content new guy. Pull up a chair and join the conversation.

Oh, and uh, I removed the link you posted in your op.
Perhaps you could do us the courtesy next time and ask about blatantly linking to your new start-up website.

As shoenice would say, "THANNNKKK YAAAAWWW".

Happy Festivus.

Your trusted servant and Grinchly Moderator,

Locutus

Last edited by a moderator:

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
When it comes to the Toews's private life, definitely. I really hate personal attacks.

Even so, I wish there were more MPs who actually say what they think.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Were Pat Martin's comments on Twitter out of line, or acceptable? (Especially toward Minister Toews' personal family situation)

Welcome to Canadian Content new guy. Pull up a chair and join the conversation.

Oh, and uh, I removed the link you posted in your op.
Perhaps you could do us the courtesy next time and ask about blatantly linking to your new start-up website.

As shoenice would say, "THANNNKKK YAAAAWWW".

Happy Festivus.

Your trusted servant and Grinchly Moderator,

Locutus

Newbies!

Say anyone else reminded of that guy who came on about a year ago and told us he was going to run for the Liberal Party Leadership? Then proceeded to lay out some really whacked (even for Liberals) policy ideas asking for input.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Newbies!

Say anyone else reminded of that guy who came on about a year ago and told us he was going to run for the Liberal Party Leadership? Then proceeded to lay out some really whacked (even for Liberals) policy ideas asking for input.

I remember it. Makes the rest of the potential leaders look intelligent.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
This dude is a self-professed local Conservative and although we embrace conservatism here at CC...

I just meant because of the whole 'start up' thing, seems that other guy was pushing that as well if I recall correctly.

Well, it just irks me so to employ foul language as a learning tool but um:

you-gotta-ask-me-nicely.mpg - YouTube

;-)
I know how much the foul language upsets and disturbs you. Tell you what, if anyone starts anything I'll try to corral them in the fruitcake thread for ya.

Kidding. I don't even like fruitcake.

;)

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Martin is a clown.... Here's an example of how he's now having to wh0re himself in the public sphere in order to (attempt) to reverse the damages that he has done o himself.

It'd be great if Toews found a way to haul Martin's useless carcass into court as well

Pat Martin

I know how much the foul language upsets and disturbs you. Tell you what, if anyone starts anything I'll try to corral them in the fruitcake thread for ya.

;)

You can hit 'em with the fruit cake.. I understand that 44 y/o cakes make for an awesome weapon

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Newbies!

*snorts* I remember that. Entertainment at its best. :D

I just meant because of the whole 'start up' thing, seems that other guy was pushing that as well if I recall correctly.

;)

A Jimmy Buffett Christmas tune for ya:

[youtube]wneCa_yIuzg[/youtube]

You say that on purpose dontcha?

..... All the while looking to get innocent folks to let their guard down, and the next thing they know - they're waking up with a view of the ceiling tiles.
Panoramic even.