Hey Pat Martin...u mad?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A real quality individual. :lol:

more

news.nationalpost.com/2012/12/20/rat-faced-*hores-ndp-mp-pat-martin-launches-epic-twitter-tirade-against-tories-vic-toews/

replace * with 'w'

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
It seems interesting to me that so many people will call the significant number of folks who voted Conservative some very bad names. Do they expect the same if they ever win an election?

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- Pat Martin has long been known on The Hill as the most bad tempered, foul mouthed, truth challenged, blindly partisan, classless MP since the salad days of Shrieking Shelie Copps and the infamous Rat Pack of Liberal weasels who obsessed about Mulroney in the late 80s.

- Nobody takes him seriously anymore nor should they.

- He's a Tommy Mulcair on acid with hemmeroids (sic).

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
- Pat Martin has long been known on The Hill as the most bad tempered, foul mouthed, truth challenged, blindly partisan, classless MP since the salad days of Shrieking Shelie Copps and the infamous Rat Pack of Liberal weasels who obsessed about Mulroney in the late 80s.

Then, I thought he would be someone you could relate to as you two are so similar.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Tell us how you really feel.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Tell us how you really feel.

- IRBS ... Sometimes I fear my innate sense of decorum, political correctness and extreme sensitivity and diplomacy gets in the way of my being able to clearly and definitively express my opinions.

- Sorry this was one of those times.

- I'll try to be more candid and direct next time.

PS ... Merry Christmas.