Hey Pat Martin...u mad?

Locutus
+1
A real quality individual.

more

news.nationalpost.com/2012/12/20/rat-faced-*hores-ndp-mp-pat-martin-launches-epic-twitter-tirade-against-tories-vic-toews/

replace * with 'w'

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
Pat Martin gives both rats and *****s a bad name.

skookumchuck
Free Thinker
+1
It seems interesting to me that so many people will call the significant number of folks who voted Conservative some very bad names. Do they expect the same if they ever win an election?

TeddyBallgame
- Pat Martin has long been known on The Hill as the most bad tempered, foul mouthed, truth challenged, blindly partisan, classless MP since the salad days of Shrieking Shelie Copps and the infamous Rat Pack of Liberal weasels who obsessed about Mulroney in the late 80s.

- Nobody takes him seriously anymore nor should they.

- He's a Tommy Mulcair on acid with hemmeroids (sic).

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by TeddyBallgameView Post

- Pat Martin has long been known on The Hill as the most bad tempered, foul mouthed, truth challenged, blindly partisan, classless MP since the salad days of Shrieking Shelie Copps and the infamous Rat Pack of Liberal weasels who obsessed about Mulroney in the late 80s.

Then, I thought he would be someone you could relate to as you two are so similar.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TeddyBallgameView Post

Tell us how you really feel.

TeddyBallgame
+3
#7  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

Tell us how you really feel.

- IRBS ... Sometimes I fear my innate sense of decorum, political correctness and extreme sensitivity and diplomacy gets in the way of my being able to clearly and definitively express my opinions.

- Sorry this was one of those times.

- I'll try to be more candid and direct next time.

PS ... Merry Christmas.