Baird blasts UN's Dick h*** Falk for bias against Israel....

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
A United Nations special investigator’s latest criticism of Israel’s conduct towards the Palestinians is part of a disturbing pattern, Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird charged Friday.

Mr. Baird’s remarks marked the latest example of two of the most firmly planted pillars of Canadian foreign policy under the Conservatives: a defence of Israel and criticism of the UN.

Canada joined Israel and the United States in calling for the removal of Richard Falk, the UN’s special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories.

More........Baird blasts UN

EAO's hero:lol:

Last edited:

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I really dont get why people are so obsessed with Israel. They can take care of themselves just as we can take care of ourselves. At this point I couldnt care less how things turn out over there. They've been killing each other over that stretch of sand for decades and it looks like its not going to end anytime soon.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
A United Nations special investigator’s latest criticism of Israel’s conduct towards the Palestinians is part of a disturbing pattern, Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird charged Friday.

Mr. Baird’s remarks marked the latest example of two of the most firmly planted pillars of Canadian foreign policy under the Conservatives: a defence of Israel and criticism of the UN.

Canada joined Israel and the United States in calling for the removal of Richard Falk, the UN’s special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories.

More........Baird blasts UN

EAO's hero:lol:
Did not know you were a Zionist DaS.

I really dont get why people are so obsessed with Israel. They can take care of themselves just as we can take care of ourselves. At this point I couldnt care less how things turn out over there. They've been killing each other over that stretch of sand for decades and it looks like its not going to end anytime soon.
That should be centuries.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I wonder why there is so mcuh crticism? I just doesn't make any sense at all.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When you're appointed to investigate human rights and you come out THAT biased(?) against the violator it's gotta be for a damn good reason.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Which is odd given most people who support Israel are not Jewish.

It's because Jews are the precursor to Christians.

So in J00 vs. Muzzie, you know who's side the Crossbearers will take. Atheists and Agnostics have a natural distaste for the sign of the fish and a love of egalitarianism, so they knee jerk side with the Muzzies.

Consequently, Bears also like fish.

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Not really but go ahead with that line of thought.

So in J00 vs. Muzzie, you know who's side the Crossbearers will take. Atheists and Agnostics have a natural distaste for the sign of the fish and a love of egalitarianism, so they knee jerk side with the Muzzies.
There is a point here in that most christians will usually side with the Jews. The atheists & agnostics I know don't side with anyone, they laugh and chuckle and wonder why 3 sects worshiping the same "god" are always trying to kill each other off in some way or another. They also tend to realize there is right, there is wrong and then there is religion....

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Consequently, Bears also like fish.

Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that most of us don't like terrorists?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

Indeed and rather than refuting any of the claims of human rights issues noted or forming and sense of a credible counter argument, they just haul out the antisemite card immediately and then demand the guy gets fired before he can say anything else.

Pretty sick.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Indeed and rather than refuting any of the claims of human rights issues noted or forming and sense of a credible counter argument, they just haul out the antisemite card immediately and then demand the guy gets fired before he can say anything else.

Pretty sick.

Falk is a Jew.

A Jew that likes cartoons like this:

In other words, Falk is a self-hating Jew.

Some kind of weird psychosis.