Qur'an-burning Florida pastor Terry Jones comin' our way

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via Blazing Cat Fur:

Confirmed: Terry Jones To Appear At Queen's Park 6 PM October

The permit was granted. As I understand it Terry will be one of several speakers at the event which will examine whether or not Islam is compatible with Western society. Among the list of possible guest speakers is Imam Steve Rockwell.

This should be fun;)

story...

TORONTO - Get ready for a royal rumble between an imam and a pastor.

Officials granted a permit Friday for an event in which Qur'an-burning Florida pastor Terry Jones and Toronto imam Steve Rockwell will face off on the front lawn of the Ontario legislature next week.

The pastor will "talk about the 'Innocence of Muslims' movie and whether it's appropriate enough to be shown," said Allan Einstoss, who applied for the permit at Queen's Park.

more

Imam-pastor debate gets green light - Canada - Canoe.ca

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Great, just what we need, another nut job. As if we don't have enough of our own already.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

What a risk Terry Jones is taking coming to Canada, he won't be able to carry around his firearm as protection here.. R.I.P. Terry Jones. :lol:

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I think it is good to see open dialog between both parties. At least they can have an open and hopefully a constructive discussion on these issues.
I think it's better this way rather than each party just bitching about the other party amongst themselves.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
via Blazing Cat Fur:

Confirmed: Terry Jones To Appear At Queen's Park 6 PM October

The permit was granted. As I understand it Terry will be one of several speakers at the event which will examine whether or not Islam is compatible with Western society. Among the list of possible guest speakers is Imam Steve Rockwell.

This should be fun;)

story...

TORONTO - Get ready for a royal rumble between an imam and a pastor.

Officials granted a permit Friday for an event in which Qur'an-burning Florida pastor Terry Jones and Toronto imam Steve Rockwell will face off on the front lawn of the Ontario legislature next week.

The pastor will "talk about the 'Innocence of Muslims' movie and whether it's appropriate enough to be shown," said Allan Einstoss, who applied for the permit at Queen's Park.

more

Imam-pastor debate gets green light - Canada - Canoe.ca
Good. Keep them both in ON.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

What a risk Terry Jones is taking coming to Canada, he won't be able to carry around his firearm as protection here.. R.I.P. Terry Jones. :lol:

Right....

One of the moustachioed morons did it as an expression of free speech, a thumb in the eye of Islamo-fascism, in defiance of an ideology of oppression.

The other moustachioed moron did it to prevent any free expression of ideas, in support of a fascist ideology, as an tool of oppression.

If you can't tell the difference........

It's totally awesome when retards are made celebrities. Bravo.

Yep.

Jones is a complete moron.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Right....

One of the moustachioed morons did it as an expression of free speech, a thumb in the eye of Islamo-fascism, in defiance of an ideology of oppression.

The other moustachioed moron did it to prevent any free expression of ideas, in support of a fascist ideology, as an tool of oppression.

If you can't tell the difference........
You'll have to excuse BOOMer, he doesn't like free speech, let alone understand it.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

He won't need it. Canadians don't wander around armed to the teeth. He may want to be aware of our anti-hate laws however, or he will be staying here longer than he expected.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
He won't need it. Canadians don't wander around armed to the teeth. He may want to be aware of our anti-hate laws however, or he will be staying here longer than he expected.

Yeah

God Forbid he actually engage in free speech.

As Good Canadians, we'll be sure to jump all over that........

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
God does not guarantee free speech that is what Satan guarantees. Free speech causes confusion and contention and makes it easier for Satan to gain souls.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Jeezus christ, you'd think Ann Coulter was gonna come to Canada.

Or Ezra is getting his own tv show.

Oh wait.

Well, I guess it's like an Engelbert concert. Ya likes him, ya buys a ticket and go. Ya don't, then ya stays home.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

Yup, agree 100%. As a white male Christian he has no protection from hate directed at him under Canadian law. I'm sure Einstoss will brief him on that.