Iran can help raise the profile of First Nations people

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
says Blithering Idiot

via bcf:

"...former Roseau River First Nation chief Terry Nelson says he will head to Iran next Thursday with four or five delegates because Iranian officials expressed interest in meeting to discuss First Nations humans rights issues in Canada."

Blazing Cat Fur: Iran can help raise the profile of First Nations people says Blithering Idiot

story:

WINNIPEG - A former Manitoba First Nations chief plans to go to Iran on a human rights mission, despite the fact the federal government asked Canadians not to travel there.

The federal government said one of the reasons it cut diplomatic ties with Iran is because of the human rights abuses of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's regime.

But former Roseau River First Nation chief Terry Nelson says he will head to Iran next Thursday with four or five delegates because Iranian officials expressed interest in meeting to discuss First Nations humans rights issues in Canada.

"I'm saying to you that if the United States and B'nai Brith doesn't give a damn about the human rights violations in Canada, we will go to wherever the hell we need to go to bring these issues out," Nelson said.

more

Sun News : Former chief to talk about Canadian human rights issues with Iran

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Really? He's going to Iran? Who would have guessed.

"During the speech, he complained about bigotry in Canadian society and accused the media of creating racial conflict. When asked by a reporter to clarify his comments, he said the Holocaust was justified.

"How do you get rid of a disease like that, that's going to take over, that's going to dominate?" he said. "The Jews damn near owned all of Germany prior to the war. That's how Hitler came in. He was going to make damn sure that the Jews didn't take over Germany or Europe.

"That's why he fried six million of those guys, you know. Jews would have owned the God damned world. And look what they're doing. They're killing people in Arab countries."

Ok, so maybe it's not too big a surprise that the racist prick finds friends in the Iranian government. They are of the same miniscule mind after all.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
He's always been an ignorant bigot, may as well hook up with the another ignorant bigot.

All first Nations people need to distance themselves from this racist idiot.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
All first Nations people need to distance themselves from this racist idiot.
That's why I'm not overly adverse to spending the money to send him to Iran.

I can't say enough bad things about this goof and the crap he provides the idiots with, that gets used to throw at the rest of us.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
That's why I'm not overly adverse to spending the money to send him to Iran.

I can't say enough bad things about this goof and the crap he provides the idiots with, that gets used to throw at the rest of us.

They should call him Chief Haw Haw

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Idiots come in all sizes and colors. Look at Rob Anders.

“I actually think one of the great stories that was missed by journalists was that Mr. Mulcair, with his arm twisted behind the scenes, helped to hasten Jack Layton’s death,” Anders told iPolitics’ Laura Stone.

Maybe he could join Chief Haw Haw on a plan to Iran.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

“I actually think one of the great stories that was missed by journalists was that Mr. Mulcair, with his arm twisted behind the scenes, helped to hasten Jack Layton’s death,” Anders told iPolitics’ Laura Stone.

Are you crazy? It would not take long before Anders opened his mouth that he'd have a noose tied around his neck. he has a constitutional right to be protected from himself and so should definitely not be sent to Iran.

Show some pity, man!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

I think if we just put our heads together on this, we could come up with a few individuals to accompany them on their trip. Heck, we could probably fill a chartered plane.