Netanyahu is "Canada's New Foreign Minister"

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Well, so say the spastics at The Star. :lol:

via bcf

Netanyahu Is "Canada's New Foreign Minister"? Baloney

"Straight out of Der Sturmer and the antisemtiic Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Toronto Star commentator Tony Burman outrageously claimed that Benjamin Netanyahu is Prime Minister of Israel by day and “Canada’s new foreign minister” at night as “the Harper government’s outsourcing of Canada’s Middle East policy to Jerusalem is now complete.”

Throwing objective journalism out the window, Burman peddled this odious conspiracy theory that you'd expect to see in the annals of Holocaust denial websites, on the commentary pages of the Toronto Star on September 7.

Mike Fegelman: Netanyahu Is "Canada's New Foreign Minister"? Baloney

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The contention is not at all at odds with the empirical evidence. Just exactly how do we explain our cozy relationship with the genocidal Israeli state? We share nothing with them but our money and reputation. Any relationship with the undeclared nuclear armed fanatical apartiedistic robber state defies good taste and common sense, in fact it's a clear abomination of humanitarian values and a betrayal of honour.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The very reason I'm going to vote for Harper AGAIN!!!

Harper is siding with Israel and putting the "Evil Do'ers" on notice.

Darkbeaver, take that Republican tag off your profile, you are no Republican. I think the party that best describes you would be Hamas.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Darkbeaver, take that Republican tag off your profile, you are no Republican. I think the party that best describes you would be Hamas.

You have a very big problem, the world despises the criminal state of Israel, and there is nothing that you can do but watch the inevitable happen or maybe join them in aparthiedland.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

You should start taking your pills again boomer.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
You'd have a hard time finding an example of Harper and Netanyahu disagreeing about anything. Harper constant asskissing of Netanyahu is sort of revolting.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You'd have a hard time finding an example of Harper and Netanyahu disagreeing about anything. Harper constant asskissing of Netanyahu is sort of revolting.

NOt like you joo haters constantly attempting to defend undefendable muzzie terrorists. Now that truly is revolting.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The people being accused of hating Jews are getting very tired of their accusers who defend the aparthied and genocide of the Israeli criminal nonstate.

NOt like you joo haters constantly attempting to defend undefendable muzzie terrorists. Now that truly is revolting.

You're afraid to use the proper word Jew, aren't you? I don't imagine there are many Jews who appreciate your cowardice.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I say we just bomb Palistine into the dark ages
. or sorry to late, they are already in the dark ages with Sharia laws.

Here is my take on a Muslim man... they are afraid of showing how unmanly they are, they have a need to stone women for looking at another guy, they are homophobic, which secretly mean they have homosexual tendencys... and are afraid they will be found out.. so hang all gays..

Islam is a sway back religion with a gay pedo Mohammad as their prophet .. maybe why Mohammad prays with his ass in the air??

You know what cudos to the film makers of the trailer, I got a laugh out if it.. maybe a Youtube video of a Koran burning is next..

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Canada used to be neutral in this conflict. The Harper has effectively become Israel's mouthpiece. Harper will involve Canada in Israel's problems and then Israel's problems will become Canada's problems.

I judge people based on their actions, not religion. Individual Israelis and Palestinians commit war crimes in this conflict. The root cause of the violence is Zionist ethnic cleansing. which has resulted in millions of nationless refugees living out their lives locked behind walls, watched by surveillance drones and occasionally bombed backed into the stone age.

Canada should not support such cruelty let alone get involved in it.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
DND removes report on killing of Canadian soldier by Israeli forces

Hess-von Kruedener’s widow, Cynthia, told the Citizen that the decision to remove the document from the public domain was made by DND and the government in an effort to protect Israel’s reputation.

“They don’t want people reading about it,” she said. “It’s embarrassing to the Israelis and, as we know, Prime Minister (Stephen) Harper has given his unconditional support to the Israelis.”

The circumstances surrounding Hess-von Kruedener’s death and the attempts by DND and the Canadian Forces to limit access to the board of inquiry report are outlined in an article in the new edition of Legion magazine, an Ottawa-based publication sent to members of the Royal Canadian Legion.

Read more: DND removes report on killing of Canadian soldier by Israeli forces

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
DND removes report on killing of Canadian soldier by Israeli forces

Hess-von Kruedener’s widow, Cynthia, told the Citizen that the decision to remove the document from the public domain was made by DND and the government in an effort to protect Israel’s reputation.

“They don’t want people reading about it,” she said. “It’s embarrassing to the Israelis and, as we know, Prime Minister (Stephen) Harper has given his unconditional support to the Israelis.”

The circumstances surrounding Hess-von Kruedener’s death and the attempts by DND and the Canadian Forces to limit access to the board of inquiry report are outlined in an article in the new edition of Legion magazine, an Ottawa-based publication sent to members of the Royal Canadian Legion.

Read more: DND removes report on killing of Canadian soldier by Israeli forces
Yawn...

Legion magazine obtained a copy of the report by other means. It has now posted the report on its website.