Bright Phoquing Quebec Frenchmen. Pay attention Please.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Bright Phoquing QuebecFrenchmen. Pay attention Please.

I will write in English eventhough I am pure French. Because you shame me at this point in time.

I speak to you as a friend.

Separation may give yourlanguage pride a phocking boost, ---- but know one thing for sure.

Separation will separate aton of wealth from each and every one of you.

Mes’ ami, are you out of yourphocking minds?

Think of your children.

English Canada.

Am I correct?

Regards
DL

JaneBlonde

Nominee Member
Aug 30, 2012
What are these separatists drinking? How can they claim Quebec as a rich profitable province that is making Canada richer? Everyone knows that Quebec is a “Have Not” province that receives much more in equalization payments than they pay into. It is a fact. This is the sad thing about the separatists. They have all been brainwashed from an early age with all this bull****. The fact is that Quebec is the poorest province and one of the poorest regions in all North America. They have the highest debt in the country, the highest taxes and receive the most amount of equalization payments. Their debt runs above 55% of their GDP and once they separate it will go to 100% of GDP over night. This is worse than Greece. Without the equalization payments how will they support all their social programs? I will tell you how. They won’t or taxes will go through the roof. In addition to this, their will be a capital flight and a tax revenue reduction when all the people and businesses start to leave. This is not a doomsday scenario or fear mongering but simple arthmetic.
On the question of why the english population get so upset on protecting the french culture, it’s because for over 35 years our rights have gradually eroded. Most Canadians do not have an issue to protect the French culture but there is a limit to what cost it should be protected. It is not morally right to protect your culture at the expense of another. There are many things I want but there is a limit to what I will do to get it. Sometimes things are just not be. The english have been very supportive of the french for a very long time, but enough is enough. We can’t speak our language, we can’t work in our language, we are constantly reminded that we are a problem in this province. Hey, take it easy. Do I have to remind you that you are still part of Canada and receiving the benefits from it. The least you could do is show us some respect. Otherwise, wait to become your own country, then do what you want. And don’t think separation will be easy. You should read the “Clarity Act”. Good Luck on your own. If you decide to stay, then start behaving like a partner not like a spoiled brat. Together we could be strong and help protect your language throughout the country. Canada spends $150M a year throughout the country on bilingualism. How much does Quebec spend?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
No doubt.

I don't see a separate Quebec paying off it's share of the debt. Nor do I see it getting off Ottawa's teat anytime soon.

Could it be he's saying it would separate a ton of wealth from the Quebecquois?? Can't see them having it. Unless we gave it to them.

I don't see a separate Quebec, period.

ah well...............

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Not a good idea for Quebec to consider leaving Canada for the following reasons:

1. Quebec would be burdened with a massive debt equivalent to one-quarter of Canada's current debt. Added to Quebec's own debt
that would leave Quebec mired in a financial morass.
2. Currently as part of Canada Quebec has a part of North America that caters to Quebec culture through various bilingual policy
initiatives. Separation would leave seven million Quebecois isolated in a sea of three hundred million English speakers. Quebec
culture would simply be swamped.
3. Various trade initiatives that favour Quebec would cease to exist if Quebec decided to exist outside of Canada.

In short if Quebec wants to travel down a short road to the extinction of French culture; the best way to do so would be to leave Canada.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I don't understand why people try to scare 'separatists' with stories of the potential economic issues they would have if they separated.

Let them go .........They may do well, they may not but let's not let them try...........

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I don't understand why people try to scare 'separatists' with stories of the potential economic issues they would have if they separated.

Let them go .........They may do well, they may not but let's not let them try...........

No one is trying to scare anyone. Just pointing out a bit of economic and cultural reality; something that Quebec separatists and apparently you, have a great deal of difficulty understanding.

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
What are these separatists drinking? How can they claim Quebec as a rich profitable province that is making Canada richer? Everyone knows that Quebec is a “Have Not” province that receives much more in equalization payments than they pay into. It is a fact. This is the sad thing about the separatists. They have all been brainwashed from an early age with all this bull****. The fact is that Quebec is the poorest province and one of the poorest regions in all North America. They have the highest debt in the country, the highest taxes and receive the most amount of equalization payments. Their debt runs above 55% of their GDP and once they separate it will go to 100% of GDP over night. This is worse than Greece. Without the equalization payments how will they support all their social programs? I will tell you how. They won’t or taxes will go through the roof. In addition to this, their will be a capital flight and a tax revenue reduction when all the people and businesses start to leave. This is not a doomsday scenario or fear mongering but simple arthmetic.
On the question of why the english population get so upset on protecting the french culture, it’s because for over 35 years our rights have gradually eroded. Most Canadians do not have an issue to protect the French culture but there is a limit to what cost it should be protected. It is not morally right to protect your culture at the expense of another. There are many things I want but there is a limit to what I will do to get it. Sometimes things are just not be. The english have been very supportive of the french for a very long time, but enough is enough. We can’t speak our language, we can’t work in our language, we are constantly reminded that we are a problem in this province. Hey, take it easy. Do I have to remind you that you are still part of Canada and receiving the benefits from it. The least you could do is show us some respect. Otherwise, wait to become your own country, then do what you want. And don’t think separation will be easy. You should read the “Clarity Act”. Good Luck on your own. If you decide to stay, then start behaving like a partner not like a spoiled brat. Together we could be strong and help protect your language throughout the country. Canada spends $150M a year throughout the country on bilingualism. How much does Quebec spend?

Sooo.... You live in Quebec and can't use English? Tell me more!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The real test will come when all the natives decide they want to remain part of Canada so they don't loose all their goodies which a separate Quebec will not bestow on them.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
No one is trying to scare anyone. Just pointing out a bit of economic and cultural reality; something that Quebec separatists and apparently you, have a great deal of difficulty understanding.

I understand that to some extent they may have an economic risk (according to those trying to scare them into not leaving) , but why do you care, unless you live in Quebec.

I don't live there and have nothing against Quebec, but if they want to go, let them go. Case closed...............

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
No doubt.

I don't see a separate Quebec paying off it's share of the debt. Nor do I see it getting off Ottawa's teat anytime soon.

No argument but the situation as is and as will continue for years and cost us much if English Canada do not do the right thing and apologise to the French for screwing them out of their veto power.
It would all be ok if English Canada had not insulted the French by screwing Levesque out of his veto power. That insult to the French is why they will never forgive the English treachery and deceit. You foolish English have forgotten that you only **** a Frenchman once.

English Canada would have the same pride and want nothing to do with the French if the French ever screwed English Canada with treachery and deceit.

Now English Canada will all pay the price. A lose, lose situation.

The French will never stop till they get pay back. English Canada better get used to the political and economic loses that this on going idiocy will bring.

Strangely, the Frenchman in me wants the French to screw the English while the Canadian in me knows we would be screwing each other. That aside, the English need to learn morals and the French have decided to teach. They are correct in their position.

English Canada better learn fast, --- or pay the large price for not repenting of their dirty deed. Pay back is a bitch and Canada is now Quebec's bitch.

English. Reap what you sowed.You will learn not to screw a Frenchman. They do not take English B. S. in Europe.They will not here either.

Regards
DL

What are these separatists drinking? ?

J B

Do you see this as just about money?
It's not.

It is pride.

From their POV, English Canada screwed them without paying the price when the they sucker punched Levesque.
The French will not forget that insult. English Canada will get the bigger screwing if it does not move to repent.

Regards
DL

Not a good idea for Quebec to consider leaving Canada for the following reasons:

1. Quebec would be burdened with a massive debt equivalent to one-quarter of Canada's current debt. Added to Quebec's own debt
that would leave Quebec mired in a financial morass.
2. Currently as part of Canada Quebec has a part of North America that caters to Quebec culture through various bilingual policy
initiatives. Separation would leave seven million Quebecois isolated in a sea of three hundred million English speakers. Quebec
culture would simply be swamped.
3. Various trade initiatives that favour Quebec would cease to exist if Quebec decided to exist outside of Canada.

In short if Quebec wants to travel down a short road to the extinction of French culture; the best way to do so would be to leave Canada.

No argument.
No solution either unless the English make up for their insult to the French.
If they cannot save face, they are gone and so is Canada as a nation. B C and Alberta will follow.

Regards
DL

I understand that to some extent they may have an economic risk (according to those trying to scare them into not leaving) , but why do you care, unless you live in Quebec.

I don't live there and have nothing against Quebec, but if they want to go, let them go. Case closed...............

Lose a leg. Case closed to idiots.

With your short sight, you must have a broken nose a lot.

Your attitude is part of the problem.

Regards
DL

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Insults? Seems you are still PO-ed that an anglais was Pierre's first choice to screw and when she screwed back whilst gathering no moss;-) now you have a half BC anglais to follow in his footsteps, not pur laine eh?:lol:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
F*ck the Frenchies! Let em go....in fact let's make em go! While we are at it let's let all the Indians who want to be their own nation go too. This is Canada and you are either in 100% or F*ck off and make it on your own. I would be quite happy to see the Republic of Western Canada (4 western provinces & territories) become a reality. We would instantly become 1 of the strongest economies in the world and would be far better off without the eastern region sucking our riches for their own benefits.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
No doubt.

Considering the bond markets - who would purchase their bonds. And the interest on those sold would not be low.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
No argument but the situation as is and as will continue for years and cost us much if English Canada do not do the right thing and apologise to the French for screwing them out of their veto power.
It would all be ok if English Canada had not insulted the French by screwing Levesque out of his veto power. That insult to the French is why they will never forgive the English treachery and deceit. You foolish English have forgotten that you only **** a Frenchman once.

English Canada would have the same pride and want nothing to do with the French if the French ever screwed English Canada with treachery and deceit.

Now English Canada will all pay the price. A lose, lose situation.

The French will never stop till they get pay back. English Canada better get used to the political and economic loses that this on going idiocy will bring.

Strangely, the Frenchman in me wants the French to screw the English while the Canadian in me knows we would be screwing each other. That aside, the English need to learn morals and the French have decided to teach. They are correct in their position.

Why don't you go F*ck your beret. Why would a few million francophones deserve a veto over 28 million Canadians? Are you drinking antifreeze or something. You want to screw the west (like Quebec hasn't done that for years already $$$) well have at it. You will quickly find yourselves as the country of Quebec and be broke and starving cut off from the western wealth that has supported your frog a$$ for decades. We should have kicked you all out after Wolfe kicked Montcalms arse and never let even 1 of you back. The francophone society is nothing more than a huge puss-filled boil on Canada's a$$ and the sooner we lance that thing the better.

Teach us a lesson.....hmmmm. Why don't you go learn to speak English or maybe even real French and then grow a brain or two between you all then you might understand what is being told to you. For your benefit I put in pictures.