Look who has a new book out...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Our old friend Mike Bryant.

Cha-Ching.

Alcoholism and living his life for others are two obstacles Ontario’s former attorney general Michael Bryant has worked to overcome.

Bryant, a former rising star of Ontario’s Liberal Party, fell from grace two years ago after being involved in a 2009 driving altercation resulting in the death of cyclist Darcy Allan Sheppard. Breaking almost two years of silence with the publication of a new book, Bryant spoke with CP24’s Stephen LeDrew Tuesday about how his life has changed since the incident.

“After getting all the support and strength from other people over the last three years I felt maybe I should reciprocate and share my story in the hope it might help other people,” Bryant told LeDrew. “Living your life in a fashion that is driven by what other people think of you is a limiting life and is not very fun.”

In addition to recounting the events surrounding the tragic incident that ended his political career, Bryant reveals in the book he has been a recovering alcoholic for years.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is a positive step where someone has taken charge of their life it would appear.
Can't knock that, it is the ones who keep re offending that cause the problems. If he
can break the cycle of addiction and bring some positive things to society good for
him

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The only positive change coming from this will be in his bank account.

Couldn't open his pie hole for 2 years but if you wanna know what went down, just break out your wallets. He's just another public figure whoring his 'story' (to help others natch) out to the public.

Don't impress me much.