I Hate Wars

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I hate wars and I hate the politicians that work up a nation to support a war. The majority of wars fought today could be resolved diplomatically. A war produces dead and honourable heroes and the soldiers that do make it home have emotional and physical wounds. When the battles are all won and the citizens have their freedoms they elect the governments they want in and they usually go for the ones we threw out in the first place.

I respect the soldier because they put their lives on the line to protect our freedoms.

I feel sorry for the children of the soldiers because they have to mature a lot quicker than the rest of the population just because worrying will be their norm.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I think we should prove your theory... I will buy you a one way plane ticket to Syria.. you go talk to the leader and lets us know if tour theory work.. thank you..
I never got to talk to the leader but the most of the people want the troublemakers to go to North America and leave them alone and also the leaders of North America should quit interfering in domestic issues.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I think we should prove your theory... I will buy you a one way plane ticket to Syria.. you go talk to the leader and lets us know if tour theory work.. thank you..

Iraq was a disaster-No reason for it.

Afghanistan- Should have one in - provided the troops that were asked for and Osama would have been toasted years ago- The get the Fuk out.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So do you include the younger generation of Iranian youth that want a democracy and will to fight for it troublemakers??

So if they want democracy, but the leaders in power are to strong, we should not get involved.. don't send them help when they are slaughtered in the streets..

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
So do you include the younger generation of Iranian youth that want a democracy and will to fight for it troublemakers??

So if they want democracy, but the leaders in power are to strong, we should not get involved.. don't send them help when they are slaughtered in the streets..

Does not answer my points.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

Don't get me started on students who are still wet behind the ears who know nothing about politics just what they are told by instigators.

The general population want the government to protect them you don’t see them fighting with the young people.

Governments that meddle in other countries affairs do it because of their hidden agendas they really do not care about the people.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Indeed they are fairly annoying. The old start them, the young die in them and the unborn pay for it.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Yet, sometimes are needed... WWI & WWII

WW2 was definitely needed. I think thats the only war we've been in that was worth the cost. WW1 on the other hand in my opinion was a complete waste for both sides and accomplished nothing. That one wasnt worth a single life.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
WW2 was definitely needed. I think thats the only war we've been in that was worth the cost. WW1 on the other hand in my opinion was a complete waste for both sides and accomplished nothing. That one wasnt worth a single life.

Korea?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I think you guys need to go read some history books. Neither WW1 or 2 was needed. Both could have been prevented years earlier had there been the political will to do so.