Retardation of investment proves Lucifer wants everyone to die

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
http://tunes.digitalock.com/raggletagglegypsio_dancemix.mp3

If investment were done right, then in a mini-generation we'd have colonies on the moon, but it's not happened because Lucifer must fight to survive by enforcing death like how fungus cannot survive without dead wood.

Therefore obviously we go to the Cardinals of Rome and the Quarum of the Seventies in Salt Lake and rig it so we get Lucifer put into a zoo.

Except for the part about how...

You know how God has Archangles...

http://tunes.digitalock.com/pictureofmewithoutyou.mp3

Lucifer also has/had "arch-demons"

Prophesy was statements of how things would go if they kept going that way...

Arch-demons of Lucifer switching sides changes the direction of lots of everything about the millenia.

A few big tough Angels dressed like guys in goldish-silver armour told me I could stand around and maybe eveh help hold Lucifer down under a stranglehold with a fist around his kneck until he either gets killed or gets up with the power he's got to do good.

The prophesy says even after holding Lucifer down for a thousand years she could still get up twisted, at which point us humans and the Angels will be forgiven for holding down and looking the other way as el Heavenly Father deals with the issue about how much can happen from being in love.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/hellodarknessgregorian.mp3

http://tunes.digitalock.com/italktoyou.mp3

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You should stop doing those drugs as they make you delusional. Lucifer doesn't exist. The only evil in this world is human ignorance. You can put down your sword and stop fighting demons now. Everything is going to be OK.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Anyway, if you ever have to do business with Russians, they are terrified by ...

Well...

... supposed someone were to take the crylic alphabet and use it to type english to a russian, and he were to tell you that your translation software was just using crylic phonetically, and you were to tell him you did that to see if it was possible to speak english with a crylic alphabet, and he freaked out and demanded you be fired...

It's just lik those brain-damaged slaving-teachers on the praries... who could have been shown how if that bitch would stop thinking that me as an eight-year-old would ever want to tickle her ugly bush-c* ... we could have taken over the solar system...

http://tunes.digitalock.com/grandtarantella.mp3

Excuse me while I go to think about how I'd like to share the afterlife with itelligent non-evil people.

Anyway... if you want to do business with Russians, never show them in any way that you can outsmart them. They are totally convinced that if you are smart you are going to attack instead of just share profits.

Augh... Ever been a God accused of being infinitly powerful the way Moses had to knock those retards to move and even after they'd seen miracles they still were so dumb they'd worshio a calf like Americans worshiping advertizing offered by New York innocent souls told by Satan that they will be the last ones eaten if a good job is done.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Anyway, if you ever have to do business with Russians, they are terrified by ...

Well...

... supposed someone were to take the crylic alphabet and use it to type english to a russian, and he were to tell you that your translation software was just using crylic phonetically, and you were to tell him you did that to see if it was possible to speak english with a crylic alphabet, and he freaked out and demanded you be fired...

It's just lik those brain-damaged slaving-teachers on the praries... who could have been shown how if that bitch would stop thinking that me as an eight-year-old would ever want to tickle her ugly bush-c* ... we could have taken over the solar system...

http://tunes.digitalock.com/grandtarantella.mp3

Excuse me while I go to think about how I'd like to share the afterlife with itelligent non-evil people.

Anyway... if you want to do business with Russians, never show them in any way that you can outsmart them. They are totally convinced that if you are smart you are going to attack instead of just share profits.

Augh... Ever been a God accused of being infinitly powerful the way Moses had to knock those retards to move and even after they'd seen miracles they still were so dumb they'd worshio a calf like Americans worshiping advertizing offered by New York innocent souls told by Satan that they will be the last ones eaten if a good job is done.
Man, the mormons really messed up your head. And if you want to spend the afterlife with intelligent people, you might want to learn how to spell first. Satan only exists for those who believe in such stuff. You are what you think and your reality is what you believe it is.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Love arch angles!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That's pretty idealistic. In reality, some people are not ignorant, but they are malevolent.
Malevolent people are ignorant of their own divinity. Not all people who are ignorant of their own divinity are malevolent. If people understood that karma is nothing more than "for every action there is a reaction", they would not treat others malevolently because it will come back to them: could be disease, accident or other misfortune, but it does come back. It is like the old saying what goes around comes around. To be happy, treating others with respect is a prerequisite.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Malevolent people are ignorant of their own divinity.
Divinity? lol Humans as gods? Hardly. Not all malevolent people are narcissists.
Not all people who are ignorant of their own divinity are malevolent.
Exceptions happen.
If people understood that karma is nothing more than "for every action there is a reaction", they would not treat others malevolently because it will come back to them: could be disease, accident or other misfortune, but it does come back. :
If that actually happened, karma would be a scientific law. But it isn't because it doesn't work effectively and comprehensively. Some people just scoot through life the way they want without reciprocity, and some don't even realize the reciprocity when it happens.
It is like the old saying what goes around comes around. To be happy, treating others with respect is a prerequisite.
As a general rule, that works.