Liars , Crook & Cons

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
what?? liars, crooks and cons.. isn't that sorta a prerequisite to becoming a politician??

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

1. Stephen Harper: Did NOT touch CPP, will make age to collect OAS (NOT CPP) 67, starting in about 8 years, AFTER at least one more election

2. Paradis: Should be chucked out of cabinet.

3. Speaker just found the gov't NOT GUILTY of misleading Parliament on F-35 costs.

4. Clement: Use of funds NOT illegal.

5. Baird: What is wrong with trying to protect Canadian assets, IF he even did that????? Robo-call thing is largely overblown, a smear......

6. Should be kicked out of Cabinet.

7. Duncan: SO WHAT??????

8. Self-defense in the face of criminal violence SHOULD be legal, as it is among our most ancient RIGHTS.........

Conclusion:60 percent absolute BS, 20 percent accurate, 20 percent the absolute right thing to do.

The picture???

EPIC FAIL!!!!!

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
what?? liars, crooks and cons.. isn't that sorta a prerequisite to becoming a politician??

You have a point there.

1. Stephen Harper: Did NOT touch CPP, will make age to collect OAS (NOT CPP) 67, starting in about 8 years, AFTER at least one more election
Amounts to the same sh*t...f*cking with my pension...and yours by the way!
2. Paradis: Should be chucked out of cabinet.
If you're doing things to get kicked out of cabinet you should also be kicked out of government...for life!
3. Speaker just found the gov't NOT GUILTY of misleading Parliament on F-35 costs.
That is equivalent to me finding myself not guilty of thinking you're a brain-dead conservative moron most of the time :roll:
4. Clement: Use of funds NOT illegal.
Whatever, it was immoral, unethical and basically fraud and theft by false pretenses. Should have at least been removed from govt for life. If you believe this behavior is acceptable you are proving what I think about you sometimes.
5. Baird: What is wrong with trying to protect Canadian assets, IF he even did that????? Robo-call thing is largely overblown, a smear......
I didn't know SNC-Lavelin was a crown corporation. If it's not it is a fictional legal entity and therefore doesn't deserve to have public funds spent for its benefit. Govt represents individual citizens that vote, not private corporations! Election fraud is overblown???? We are back to what I think of you again.
6. Should be kicked out of Cabinet.
What is your malfunction that you believe committing crimes should only get you booted from your lucrative cabinet position and not booted from govt for life.
7. Duncan: SO WHAT??????
So it's ok for our cabinet ministers to be brain-dead conservative morons, er....no need to answer that.
8. Self-defense in the face of criminal violence SHOULD be legal, as it is among our most ancient RIGHTS.........
I do agree on self-defense but defending your person or property is NOT the same as vigilantiism.

Colpy and the CPC....
EPIC FAIL!!!!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
If you're doing things to get kicked out of cabinet you should also be kicked out of government...for life!
Only if guilty of a crime.

That is equivalent to me finding myself not guilty of thinking you're a brain-dead conservative moron most of the time :roll:
That's how Parliament.

Whatever, it was immoral, unethical...
You were OK up to the end there.

Govt represents individual citizens that vote, not private corporations!
And it protects national interests.

Election fraud is overblown????
No, claiming it was a concerted effort by the CPC is though.

So it's ok for our cabinet ministers to be brain-dead conservative morons, er....no need to answer that.
How about the Liberal morons in Ontario? No rage for them? Besides that, isn't your outrage a little disingenuous on this topic?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There is one aspect of politicians' promises that people fail to recognize..........................the silent part where they don't say "unless the situation changes" :lol:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Yet I will say it again...

1. Canada economy is one of the best in the world do to the Conservative Energy Policy.. you know oil sands and trying to push easy access to the USA and China of this vital resource.

2. Messing with the Pension Plan by raising it 2 years// OMG!! Thank you Harper, we don't want to end up like Greece, and with the aging population and the Government unable to fund the Pension plan.. it was the right choice.

3. Military is strong and the Conservative Government is defending our sovereignty in the north and against stupid claims from other countries.

If you don't like the Government so much leave.. I did when Liberals were in power.. move to the USA. Good'ol Republican state of Texas.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

2. messing with the Pension Plan by raising it 2 years// OMG!! Thank you Harper, we don't want to end up like Greece, and with the aging population and the Government unable to fund the Pension plan.. it was the right choice.

If you don't like the Government so much leave.. I did when Liberals were in power.. move to the USA. Good'ol Republican state of Texas.

Qualifications for pensions HAVE to be updated from time to time to match the demographics of the pensioners.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Qualifications for pensions HAVE to be updated from time to time to match the demographics of the pensioners.

...and what did I say??

2. Messing with the Pension Plan by raising it 2 years// OMG!! Thank you Harper, we don't want to end up like Greece, and with the aging population and the Government unable to fund the Pension plan.. it was the right choice.

Fuzzy already proved the CPP is well invested and strong. Thanks to Paul Martin.

Today, but 30 years from now??

To bad Paul Martin is not a Conservative.. he wasn't half bad.

Only Liberal I liked..

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

1. Canada economy is one of the best in the world
Keep drinking the kool-aid Boom

CPP & OAS are already beyond self-sustaining and will fail in bankruptcy before I get a penny.

3. Military is strong and the Conservative Government is defending our sovereignty in the north and against stupid claims from other countries.
:lol::lol::lol::roll:

I will not change countries because of the government, I will however change governments because of the country.

I can deal with most of your post as just your opinion but telling people to leave their home country is absolutely ignorant. Why don't you F*CK-OFF A*SHOLE!!!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

1. Canada economy is one of the best in the world do to the Conservative Energy Policy.. you know oil sands and trying to push easy access to the USA and China of this vital resource.
I'll say it again too. Oil sands has been the working of both Libs and Cons for 30 years.

Whether people see it ot not, somethings in this country are non-partisan and are too big for mere parties and politicians to handle.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I will not change countries because of the government, I will however change governments because of the country.

I guess that is because I have a choice, as a dual citizen.. I can live in Canada or the USA.. as I feel..

I can deal with most of your post as just your opinion but telling people to leave their home country is absolutely ignorant. Why don't you F*CK-OFF A*SHOLE!!!!!