We have to stop bombing people

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Why? that becomes the question. We are a society built on development and when
people get in the way of progress we bomb them. It used to be called gun boat diplomacy
but since we turned to air power we bomb. A century ago when the west was empire
building it was a good thing. During WWII it was considered a good thing. Now all of a
sudden we are encouraging unemployment. Harper and the Federal Government are making
money like its going out of style because we are bombing and shooting others.
Most don't realize the United States, Israel and Canada's munitions factories have been working
twenty four seven since the series of Middle East conflicts began.
I agree we have to find a better way to solve our problems but in the mean time bombing is still
profitable and it creates jobs. Sometimes the truth is so inconvenient

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
We created nuclear power to " Bomb Them " ..If we used(re-used) nuclear power(waste) to better sustain the energy needs, of all ..All would be better off ...

We discover; create, and make it...Or misuse, abuse it, and lose it; all ..:)

That's why I say.... Invading aliens, will be; if not peaceful... Simply ignorant, or, in the least... Care,.. None the less....OR ELSE... They would never have made it to this planet...:)

Al(l)together; We Gotta Get Out There/To Somewhere, equal to, if not greater than here. Try not to blow (ourselves) up; due to lack of Energy/Control , in the Progress /Process ..

Is all about Energy and Information ..The Rest is Recyclable...( a waste )

Peace...Over and Out There From Here..;):)

Last edited:

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Iran has stated that if they get the bomb, they WILL use it to destroy Israel. Every other country in the Middle East is terrified that Iran will develop the bomb. That's why Saudi Arabia, Turkey and several other countries are now beginning nuclear research, to protect themselves.

You pacifist types simply amaze me. You would MUCH rather be a dead coward, and kiss the ass of anyone that wanted to conquer, than you would to attempt to protect your way of life and civilization.

They have a name for people like you, C O W A R D S!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Iran has stated that if they get the bomb, they WILL use it to destroy Israel. Every other country in the Middle East is terrified that Iran will develop the bomb. That's why Saudi Arabia, Turkey and several other countries are now beginning nuclear research, to protect themselves.

You pacifist types simply amaze me. You would MUCH rather be a dead coward, and kiss the ass of anyone that wanted to conquer, than you would to attempt to protect your way of life and civilization.

Brave words from someone who would probably have to gum his enemies ankles after failing to fend them off with his walker.

First off, Iran has not said they would nuke Israel. That is just propaganda from you own war mongers. Like Iraqi WMDs, Iran's nukes will never be found, and yes, they will be bombed back into the stone age just like Iraq, and soldiers will scour the land looking for nukes that your leaders know are not there, and then they will say they really went there to free the people from tyranny and to bring them democracy, and set up their own puppet government who will eventually become incredibly corrupt tell the west to phuk off and steal what the west left behind, just like Iraq.

Now, go take your meds before you hurt yourself.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Why would Iran or Anyone want to offensively make, and use, a Nuclear Bomb?
...Unless their interest was to piss everyone off, and get themselves blown up!..

Ignorant alarmists are quick to anger..Peaceful doesn't mean Passive...Like comparing Barbaric Animals to Civil Human beings....

How do we prove they're barbaric violent animals; who need disciplined/punished...
While still being, civilized human beings?

There are other reasons, This energy is created.. Like..For Energy/Economic Security/Theatrical Global Interest..This shouldn't even get close to War..
Ridiculous If it ever does...
But; If it does..If Iran is found to be a threat to International/National security..And action is taken ..
Hopefully it will be done quickly, painlessly, and only to those proven guilty ; Beyond a reasonable doubt..

Gotta know what your fighting for...Choose your battles wisely.. When to fight , When to join the fight...Who to fight with/for..OR ..Whatever ...Who cares..remain neutral ..Walk away from all the B.S..

When conflict erupts without proper thought...The end, is uselessly counterproductive..and ..Ultimately , Unnecessarily Sad..For all involved(often including, otherwise innocent others )

I'll place my bets with the World...Iran can't possibly think it's a threat..Why would it want to be?

Possibly unnecessary...Extra spew run off...:)

Like hearing some potential misinformation from an unreliable gossip source, and prematurely yelling out at the potentially misunderstood opponent.." I hate you, and all your friends too ..."

I learned the hard way in grade 4 to wisely pick your friends and fights....I Took the first guy out, easily .( he was unprepared/didn't expect a thing)...Then I Got punched in the nose by a second, kicked in the ribs by another ..cursed at, and spat on, by the rest of his friends(not to mention the quickly formed allies/Instantly created enemies, and still others who spat and cursed at me ..just cuz they wanted to spit and curse..( I wasn't prepared, didn't expect it .Although I should have ))

I am good friends with the 1st guy, still, to this day; Became friends with all of them, after I talked to, and cleared up the misunderstanding ..

Wish I woulda talked to him first..( In the least, maybe he woulda been a prick, and deserved it)

( Hmm ?..Wonder whatever happened to Gossipin' Gabby Gabberson.?..Think her real name was Gabriel .or somethin.like that ...I can't remember anymore ;):))

Moral ?..-

I guess we learn by our mistakes...Hopefully from others mistakes first ..
( Before unnecessarily/Painfully Paying the Price for our mistake/Before having to Deal with the consequences of our actions, our ignorance later)

Over all Moral (?).... It would really suck to be the 1 that everyone else in the Whole World seems to hate...Cuz it means ..Your ( Probably )wrong and you deserve what you get..

.(..And you get what you got...So learn to live with it .Find your peace in it/With it..( Unless you can find a lot of really tough friends or enemies of your enemy, who can forceably help change things. Sometimes that can work ..If it's for the betterment of all involved...For awhile anyway .))

Ultimate Moral ...

Peace OR Pieces?(

Peace ...
( Or whatever )

Oh ....And to anyone who actually read all my spew ...thanks...

;):)

Hey where'd everybody go?. Come back ..Why ya leavin?..Thought we were all having an intensely interesting, extremely meaningful, discussion here..(..lol...)

Ok ..OK ... I'm Over and Outta here .For Real....this time ...No Really .Don't try stoppin me..Gotta go ..
( For Now ..)
------------------------

--- And Your right Angstrom ...We gotta stop bombing people---

------
Sorry?

Last edited:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006

The above post shows how uninformed most people are regarding Iran. People who share the belief that Iran made those statements are proof of how easily people can be manipulated by demonizing propaganda. If you share OM's erroneous beliefs I suggest you follow this link and get an informed opinion:
Key Myths and Facts | Iran - Gateway | American Foreign Policy Project

BTW, here is the entire Phil Donahue interview from the above video:
Phil Donahue on Ron Paul & Foreign Policy CNN 1/5/12 - YouTube
At 3:48 he states "I'm not brave enough to be a pacifist". That statement must seem counter intuitive to the manipulated masses who don't understand pacifism.

BTW, Donahue, Connie Chung and other voices of reason were taken off the air during the run up to the Iraq war.

Voices of reason aren't necessarily against war. They are against dumb unnecessary wars. A reasonable person would know its dumb to enter a Hell's Angel's Club house and ask if "Any pussy bikers here want to fight?" Yet the manipulated masses would support such stupidity if their idiot box told them it was a good idea.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Good thing Algeria and Morocco like the pipeline to Spain idea or we'd would blown their flying tanks, flying power stations and flying water treatment facilities to bits too.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

If we need to bomb the crap out of everyone to have this way of life, then I think that is a very big indication there is a major problem with our civilization.

That's just about the only truth Ron Paul has spoken.

The mortgage market bubble and 2008 collaps. He was the only one to predict that.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
If we need to bomb the crap out of everyone to have this way of life, then I think that is a very big indication there is a major problem with our civilization.

You mean bombing like this?

Or this?

Attack on the USS Cole

Or this one in London?

I guess I'm a little confused.. Who do you mean by "we"?