Harper government draws up list of oilsands enemies

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec

In one breath our minister of the environment has suggested that anyone who criticizes the petroleum industry is "slamming Canada." It is now officially unpatriotic to disagree with our elected government or big business.

This is only a paragraph in the article, but it brought back memories of the quote "I you aren't with us you are against us". Doesn't it sound familiar?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

This is only a paragraph in the article, but it brought back memories of the quote "I you aren't with us you are against us". Doesn't it sound familiar?
Well they've been going on around here recently in Australia with people ranting on about this or that being "Un-Australian" and I've noticed a few referenced back in Canada where certain things seem to be "Un-Canadian"

Which all seems to come from "Un-American"

Seriously, wtf is "un-Canadian/American/Australian?"

Whatever the hell someone with an agenda wants it to be it seems..... you do as I say, you believe what I believe, because it's Un-Canadian/Australian/American if you don't.

Don't give me that mindless lemming'patriotism bullsh*t.... if someone doesn't have a better argument than "it's unpatriotic to disagree" then they can kiss my ass.

People like that make me want to drive my steel toed boots right into their nards with a twist.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

OMG!

That's what Anikin said to Obi Wan after he joined the Dark side!!!
We need to find Harper a new name >.<, that starts with Darth

Fun times =)

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
I tried to warn y'z years ago,but nobody wants to listen to ol' Relic,nooooooo,he's just a crackpot,well you just wait.