Liberal Leadership Race

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Good luck with that Scott and welcome back. But I doubt the world is ready for one world government at this time and using the Liberal Party as a spring board to achieving that goal would prove futile at best.

NewGlobalOrder

Oct 7, 2011
I could not remember if this site allowed links or not. Can I post: liberalleadershiprace.wordpress.com without it linking out? I did not read the terms, as I am not a reader.

And thx Cliffy, nice pic! :)

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I could not remember if this site allowed links or not. Can I post: liberalleadershiprace.wordpress.com without it linking out? I did not read the terms, as I am not a reader.

You're not a reader? You want to expand on that?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I'm not into reading, learning, or knowledge, but I think you should elect me as leader. Because, you know, well, I don't know, exactly, sort of, you know what I mean. Maybe someone will read stuff to me, and tell me what to do.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

If you are going to be running a Gov't man, you'd better be cognizant of every legal document, chapter and verse. When you are in the middle of what ever it is you high Gov't mucky mucks do, you are not going to have time to start groping through books and documents......................besides it wouldn't impress other world leaders.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Didn't Rae already break one province (and a fairly large one at that)? :lol:

We're not broken, we're just bent a little.

All I'm saying is before we completely dismiss the illiterate, look at what the other options are.

And I'm not even really saying that. Mostly I'm just goofing around. ;)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We're not broken, we're just bent a little.

All I'm saying is before we completely dismiss the illiterate, look at what the other options are.

And I'm not even really saying that. Mostly I'm just goofing around. ;)

That's about all you can do with a bunch of goofs! :lol: