Like Father Like Son?????

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
He had it right, just not supposed to SAY IT!! 8O

And, he apologized, but got himself a lot of camera time too. He should , just MHO, rid himself of that beard/stash thingy. And maybe shut up a bit more.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I've listened to Kent and he is a piece of expletive.....:roll::smile:

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Just goes to show you Kent is on the right track.

It's the loser who is a piece of s_____!!!! The winners lead the country, the losers whine and show their eastern immaturity!!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I've listened to Kent and he is a piece of expletive.....:roll::smile:

True enough Juan. A talking head does not a politician make. No one to write the scripts.

Not that it takes a very big brain to be a politico..............just a scurvy, warped, soul.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Nothing like a poor little rich kid politician that would gladly destroy our economy, especially in the west to appease some shrubs.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

It's the loser who is a piece of s_____!!!! The winners lead the country, the losers whine and show their eastern immaturity!!

I don't even know what the fuk you are trying to say with this, but carry on, you're doing a great job.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I don't even know what the fuk you are trying to say with this, but carry on, you're doing a great job.

It's hard to structure every sentence to include the words "stupid easterner" or "eastern immaturity".

They can't all be winners.

Or, you know, coherent. ;)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Kent is an Easterner.

He had it right, just not supposed to SAY IT!! 8O

And, he apologized, but got himself a lot of camera time too. He should , just MHO, rid himself of that beard/stash thingy. And maybe shut up a bit more.

Trudeau lost it when Kent stated that MP's should have been there. Kind of difficult when the Harper Govt refused to fund their attendance. 1 did on their Party dime.

And I do not like the fella - so this is based upon Kent's comments and Trudeau's rebuttal shall we say.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yep, the Acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. :lol: Actually maybe they're both a couple of "acorns"!