weirdest thing you have in your bedroom?

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
ok. hehehe now I can see some people thinking naughty thoughts.. :p

let's keep er clean folks!

ok so what is the weirdest thing you have/keep in your room?

I have a light blue garter that I caught at a friends wedding in my room, wrapped around the neck of a stuff dog with a heart attached to it :)

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
sometimes but not always, 4 cats sleeping on the bed with my husband and myself, and

a fluffy lionhead club cover, on the foot poster of the bed, watching over all of us

while we sleep.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I guess my bb gun. Or it could be the box of rubber gloves. It's a toss up really. Either one is bound to make someone raise an eye brow if they stumble across them.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:tongue3: the alarm clock

I said when I retired I was gonna take it out to the shop and smash it with the splitting maul. Never got around to it.

Self control, ...........eh.:roll:

28oz Framing Hammer with a nice cross-hatched face. Hey, you asked.

You have great big killer dogs in your house and still gotta have a framer in the BR!!!:lol:

Guess the machete hanging in my closet might qualify as weird. Right beside the filleting knife. Close to the hatchet. Next to the shotgun. Next to the keys to the trigger lock.....................fergit about anything fast there.

The ammo is of course stored in a "separate location" in a locked box.:sad6:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

I said when I retired I was gonna take it out to the shop and smash it with the splitting maul. Never got around to it.

You have great big killer dogs in your house and still gotta have a framer in the BR!!!:lol:

Guess the machete hanging in my closet might qualify as weird. Right beside the filleting knife. Close to the hatchet. Next to the shotgun. Next to the keys to the trigger lock.....................fergit about anything fast there.

The ammo is of course stored in a "separate location" in a locked box.:sad6:

Oh. you mean weapons-wise!

Let's see........

-a 4 cell mag-lite.

-an ASP retractable baton

Two sharp knives.

My wife's even sharper tongue... :)

And that's just to hold 'em off while I free up the all legal-like locked up firearms.....

lol

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Nuggs, when dealing with annoying alarm clocks, I find a 12 gauge shotgun works really good, especially a full choke long barrel. When I shot mine everything went into slow motion. Watched with glee as I saw every single piece float out over the pond. Ecstatic!

JakeElwood

~ Blues Brother ~
Nov 27, 2009
3,963 miles from Chicago
A 30 year old, still working, Betamax VCR machine that I cannot part with - it's just too
heavy to move.

Approx. 2,500 books. :help:

A photograph of myself holding the English F.A. Cup taken in 1981, a few weeks after Spurs won the cup. Weird....because I'm a Chelsea fan.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
A spike from the Hijaz railroad........

The one built by the Ottoman Turks from Damascus to Medina, and fought over by Lawrence of Arabia.

Liberated and brought to my by my good friend, who spent seven years in Saudi Arabia.

Use it as a paperweight on the top of my dresser.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
Depends on what you consider wierd; besides myself, (according to momma bear), and our his 'n hers guns, I have my 1865 US cavalry sabre. It does make a rather threatening grating sound when you draw it out of the scabbard, great when I'm in that swashbuckling mood. BTW, it was inherited, not bought, and no, it's not for sale.