new Cdn holiday: Do Over Day

Katy

Feb 22, 2010
Hello,
Have you guys heard of the new 'national' holiday Do Over Day?? It's on Feb 26 and you look back on mistakes you made in the past year and try to fix them. It's for real, I'm not joking. www.dooverday.ca
Do you guys think that it could catch on in Canada?

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
"Righting the wrong. Reliving the right" sounds interesting, by the way ,welcome Katy :)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
For some of us it would take a week or more to correct a year of screw ups.

You must be a good boy. I was thinking about one day a month just so it doesn't get out of hand. Right now that is mostly what we use weekends for, to fix the previous weeks whoops.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You must be a good boy. I was thinking about one day a month just so it doesn't get out of hand. Right now that is mostly what we use weekends for, to fix the previous weeks whoops.
I must admit that I have been a good boy, but that is only because I can't seem to find anybody to be naughty with me!8O:-(

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I can think of something we Canadians could do over: governments. They are inefficient, expensive, arrogant, and not very considerate of Canadians.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
What? You can't just do the entire year over again? ;-)
I hadn't put a specific time span in there. But since you mentioned time spans, the past 143 years could be done over better.