Hey the Lottery's $43 Million

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Now, I know winning the big one is the same as driving from Saskatoon to Terra del Fuego at the tip of South America past fence posts spaced 1m apart, stopping for a little relief along the way, and discovering the one post out of the 13 983 816 posts that has a secret message on it just for you!

But it's fun to dream!

Think I'd take the mis'ss out to Lacombe this summer for a day of golf! My treat. They have great greens!

What would you do?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Nothing for the first year...as tempting as it might be. I think that if you didn't take the time to get your poop in a group and make some serious plans, you would probably get real stupid.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Now, I know winning the big one is the same as driving from Saskatoon to Terra del Fuego at the tip of South America past fence posts spaced 1m apart, stopping for a little relief along the way, and discovering the one post out of the 13 983 816 posts that has a secret message on it just for you!

But it's fun to dream!

Think I'd take the mis'ss out to Lacombe this summer for a day of golf! My treat. They have great greens!

What would you do?
You know that I have a grand child in a wheel chair so - he's first in line. Like he would get speech therapy more than one half hour a week for example and a private tutor for other things. But - not just him - I would do similar things for kids like him. No one in my family would have a single debt. My whole family that is and no - it does not necessarily include each distant cousin. More than anything I hope for two things I guess. Sharing and sensibility. Maybe we would join you and the missus for a round or two. Our treat. :lol:

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Nothing for the first year...as tempting as it might be. I think that if you didn't take the time to get your poop in a group and make some serious plans, you would probably get real stupid.
Friends of my father-in-law won a million about 20 years ago. Big money then. They went and took a course on money mngt. before they spent any. How long do you think you could keep it secret?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Love your hair!

*always be nice to people who play 649*

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

But it's fun to dream!

What would you do?

I'd make sure one million is secure for posterity.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I misread some of the numbers. When the smoke cleared I only had one number on the extra.

dj03

Electoral Member
Oct 9, 2007
Calgary
I could keep it secret until they splashed my name and picture all over the local paper and the store I bought the ticket in.

I'd probably rent a place on the other side of town for a month until it was reasonable to think that no one nationally would remember me...then I'd move to the west coast and live out my life.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
We can all stop dreaming:
Lotto 649 Prize Breakdown by location of winning tickets for January 24th draw
  • 6/6 Jackpot
    • 3 Ontario
  • 5/6 + Bonus
    • 2 British Columbia
    • 2 Western Canada
    • 8 Ontario
    • 5 Quebec
    • 0 Atlantic Canada

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I could keep it secret until they splashed my name and picture all over the local paper and the store I bought the ticket in.

I'd probably rent a place on the other side of town for a month until it was reasonable to think that no one nationally would remember me...then I'd move to the west coast and live out my life.

Lots of room in my house.;-)