How many of you are still getting....

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
How many of you are still getting home delivery of mail?

I ask because I am starting to see more and more of theses banks of Post Office box configurations on the side of the road.

Personally I must go to the post office in person to get my mail.

regards,
scratch

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I get it at home. It's important for me because the board of nursing here will not accept a PO Box address.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I've never had to use one of those boxes. How do they decide how big to make them? If you are only getting letters the box is twenty times too big. For parcels they are almost always too small.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O Yes, they still deliver to the asylum.

But then it takes forever for them to hand it out.

Bastards.

They see the spiders on the walls.

They just won't admit it.

:smilebox:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I live in the city, so thankfully I get the majority of stuff still in my mailbox. If it is a parcel, then I get the notification to pick it up at the Post Office, and I am fine with that, as I am sure it would more than likely be stolen if just left on my porch.;-)

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
What Nugg, no box for you at the asylum. That's not fair!

regards,scratch

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I've never had to use one of those boxes. How do they decide how big to make them? If you are only getting letters the box is twenty times too big. For parcels they are almost always too small.

The mail shredder guy here makes that twenty-times-too-big box look awkward to stuff with just a dozen pieces of mail. Funny how the flyers always get there in pristine condition....

Parcels? There's a big box and you can get into it ... if they leave you a key (to be deposited in outgoing when you're done)

Last edited:

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
How many of you are still getting home delivery of mail?

I ask because I am starting to see more and more of theses banks of Post Office box configurations on the side of the road.

Personally I must go to the post office in person to get my mail.

regards,
scratch

Mail is delivered to my door every day, except the weekend....