Your thoughts?

Thank you.
Regards,
scratch

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Yes, we could because we have every resource right here that we need to make it. I doubt that the USA would allow us to go that route tho.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Yes, we could because we have every resource right here that we need to make it. I doubt that the USA would allow us to go that route tho.

Bad idea, me thinks on their part for all we have to do is----

-- turn off the tap
-- shut off the light
....and close the door behind us.

regards,
scratch

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I can see the Tomahawks and Cruise missiles heading our way just after we did that.The good side of that war would be they just might win it & wouldn't that be a change of pace for them. It has never been smart to piss them off.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I can see the Tomahawks and Cruise missiles heading our way just after we did that.The good side of that war would be they just might win it & wouldn't that be a change of pace for them. It has never been smart to piss them off.

They would face `total` world condemnation....which they could not survive.

regards,
scratch

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
But, that's the way most of the world sees them now. This may change tho if Obama wins.

No chickens before they are hatched.

Just a new name same problems.

Does he even know we exist?

We'll revoke all`the green cards` from Canadian born hockey players.

We'll have all our re-located seniors in Florida, California and Arizona revolt.

Revoke privileges from the TD an BMO from operating there.

regards,
scratch

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
We'd have to do something with all those traitor actors who went Hollywood on us. Let's rip up our Walk of Fame and disolve their citizenship papers. That would be a tough one tho: leslie Neilson is one of my idols:smile:

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
We'd have to do something with all those traitor actors who went Hollywood on us. Let's rip up our Walk of Fame and disolve their citizenship papers. That would be a tough one tho: leslie Neilson is one of my idols:smile:

Nah, let them take the money and run.

regs
scratch

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
No chickens before they are hatched.

Just a new name same problems.

Does he even know we exist?

We'll revoke all`the green cards` from Canadian born hockey players.

We'll have all our re-located seniors in Florida, California and Arizona revolt.

Revoke privileges from the TD an BMO from operating there.

regards,
scratch

We could inundate New England with lots-o-beer like Carnival, Brador or any other high in alcohol content. `Cause they can't even handle a six-pack of 2,3% canned.
Then make it a nation-wide thing.
Game over.

regs,
scratch

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
They sell a lot of their inferior brew here, causing a layoff of workers at our Moosehead Breweries. My dad is probably spinning in his grave right now due to this.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
They sell a lot of their inferior brew here, causing a layoff of workers at our Moosehead Breweries. My dad is probably spinning in his grave right now due to this.

I am sorry to hear that. `Roos.

But buck up.

Sincerely,
scratch

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

Like to seem them try.

Yeah we could do just fine.... might be a little bit of a struggle to get off the dependancy for some, but I don't see a big issue..... too many other countries to trade with, too many of our own resources we haven't sucked dry yet in comparison, so I don't see a big deal over it.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Like to seem them try.

Yeah we could do just fine.... might be a little bit of a struggle to get off the dependancy for some, but I don't see a big issue..... too many other countries to trade with, too many of our own resources we haven't sucked dry yet in comparison, so I don't see a big deal over it.

We are a branch plant economy to the US, if they want to f with us we just take all the assets they have here and make them profitable then sell to someone else.

No problem.;-):lol::cool:

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
We are a branch plant economy to the US, if they want to f with us we just take all the assets they have here and make them profitable then sell to someone else.

No problem.;-):lol::cool:

They have assets....lol.....you mean the ones their lenders let them keep...for now.

regs,
scratch