Seig Heil

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
hmmmmm....

Perhaps, Nuggs, you need a nap, a good stiff drink, a reality check?

If Harper is Adolph Hitler, the Stephan Dion is joe Stalin.

The title of your post is needlessly insulting, extremely derogatory, and absolutely without merit.

Every Canadian political party that counts, from the Conservatives to the Greens, is snuggly imbedded in the middle of the political spectrum.....that is the reality. Our only choice is which side of the fence we want to lean on. I'll take the right side myself..........

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
hmmmmm....

Perhaps, Nuggs, you need a nap, a good stiff drink, a reality check?

If Harper is Adolph Hitler, the Stephan Dion is joe Stalin.

The title of your post is needlessly insulting, extremely derogatory, and absolutely without merit.

Every Canadian political party that counts, from the Conservatives to the Greens, is snuggly imbedded in the middle of the political spectrum.....that is the reality. Our only choice is which side of the fence we want to lean on. I'll take the right side myself..........

Au contraire, bro Colpy; when dealing with monsters such as Harpo, one has to be super insulting when one has the chance, and derogatory as possible, just to show even one small facet of the brownshirt society which awaits us if this twit is elected with a majority.

I do respect your opinion, though. Big of me, eh!!

Centerist Nugg

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]King meets Hitler- June 30, 1937- Prime Minister King concludes a visit with Hitler and other German leaders saying he has successfully promoted "understanding, friendship, and goodwill."[/FONT]

Seig Heil indeed. :)

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The Star is nuttin' but a dirty ragged excuse calling itself a newspaper.You know, the more of this type of article i see, the more i know I'll be voting conservative.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Harper is a fascist, it's easy to see and understand, Dion is a fascist it's harder to see except when you review the SPP agreements which form the basis of the new fascist government for Fortress North America=The New World Order=Slavery by Capital.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Holy ****, people, get a grip.

There's something wrong with this forum, when people who might seem normal actually believe that Harper is Hitler?

My god, people, do you seriously believe the **** that you're saying?

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I'll repost the link to the original article

http://www.thestar.com/article/505531

It doesn't describe Harper as Hitler. It describes Harper as a right wing neocon in the mold of Bush. Most Canadians do not believe in most of the changes Harper would make to Canada.

Anyone who believe Canada should be a compassionate nation, supports universal medicare, tough environmental laws, foreign aid, same-sex marriage, abortion and a ban on capital punishment should not vote for Harper.

If you want Canada to fight poverty, help natives, create more daycare spaces, back racial and gender equality, multiculturalism and don't consider the phrase "politically correct" to be a bad thing then you should not vote for Harper.

If you support lowering the living standards of the poor, the death penalty, privatized medicare, polution, cutting foreign aid, illegal wars, traditional marriage only, criminalizing abortion, intolerance, indifference and putting children in prison with hardened criminals, then vote for Harper.

I would not claim Harper shares an ideology with Hitler, but he is very close to US President Bush. So if you would vote for George Bush, then you should vote for Harper.

But don't vote for Harper because you believe he stands for things he doesn't. That would make you about as dumb as the Americans who re-elected George Bush, even though they now claim to hate everything he has done.