sense, you hear
the first light
of a springtime and
always, in all its
meanings, the luminous
wisdom forgets a
white candle.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Francesco Sinibaldi[/FONT]​
...I am missing what you are trying to say. Kindly explain. In simple terms if that would not be an inconvenience. Thank you.
:-|:-|:-|

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
You can't see the sheet music in the dark unless you light a candle....

I think......

Sinibaldi

May 29, 2008
A regard

The composition in built on the sound and it's a poetry in which I search this effect in a language different by Italian.
I sent a regard to redaction. It's important my presence here for the possibility to utilize this forum for an Intervention, in the next future.
Bye.
Francesco Sinibaldi

Sinibaldi

May 29, 2008
In the air.​

I live in the
air: beautiful
young birds
escape in the
darkness like a
timid idea of
a youthful dream,
and the sun fades
away describing
my mind.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Francesco Sinibaldi[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]http://amicipoesia.mondoweb.net/topic814.html[/FONT]

A regard to redaction.​

Sinibaldi

May 29, 2008
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Communication for the redaction.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Only to communicate to redaction my desire to propose the next Intervention here, on this site and on this topic.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I’ll insert this site as site of call on the site of reference.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Next week.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Thanks. Francesco Sinibaldi [/FONT]

Sinibaldi

May 29, 2008
Al fiorir della vita.

If I consider the role that the different Nations have had since the moment of the attainment of the International dimension of my literary activity, at the half of the Nineties, I can individualize the characteristic elements present in every Nation, in which different attitudes and formality coexist. If then I consider the Nations that have reacted better to the construction on the sound helping me to spread the poetries for coming to a capillary level of presence, two countries I have of certain to quote are France and United States.
I have already spoken in the past about France pointing it as the Nation that in absolute has reacted better to my poetries giving immediate demonstration to have understood the value of this innovative technique in the way of writing , a technique based on the spontaneous expression of the emotivity.
France and United States have had a story partly similar but also with some evident differences.The first level of diffusion of my poetries, since the end of the Nineties, has primarily concerned the countries of Spanish and Portuguese language, and also this is one of the reason for which the first site of reference was found in Brazil. The diffusion in France is initiated at first on the sites of poetry and only in a second moment, after some years of presence and diffusion, there has been the possibility of insertion on the newspapers and on the literary sites.
For this reason France has arrived after a little time in comparison to other countries, but the choices of the editings of the most important newspapers have allowed this State to come to a notable recovery reaching then the primacy I have attested different times, always remembering that for me has been decisive and determining the help I have had in Italy by the environments of poetry to make emerging and spreading the poetries.
In the United States the compositions have arrived first for the presence of my poetries on the Washington Post ( that I consider today the most important newspaper of my presence in the United States ), but also this Nation has arrived after some years, exactly as France, and in the first period the presence on the Washington Post didn't have the importance that has subsequently reached.
The fact to have arrived in a following moment in comparison to other Nations is therefore a common element of these two States.
The experience in France has always been characterized by a notable linearity, I would say a strong safety and calm of the sites, and in fact I am very well in this State, there have never been particular difficulties ( and this is also worth of the editings in object ).
In the United States the availability of the newspapers is total and probably this is the Nation in which there is greater visibility of my poetries, and also here for me it 's a true pleasure to propose my poetries around first pages.
The experience in the United States has been determined by what has happened in the first years on the site of the newspaper Happy Camp News, that marks really the passage from the first one to the second phase.
If the availability of these two States towards my poetries is practically the same, completely different instead has been the initial approach I have found in them.
The first impression I have had in France to the formalities of publication was primarily negative for the presence of mediated sites and with few borders of direct publication (exactly the opposite in comparison to the United States), and for me it was a surprise to consider the choices and the attitudes done by the editings of the French newspapers in which almost all the poetries, even if not built on the sound, were published.
The extreme aperture of the United States is instead something that, according to me, re-enters in the characteristics present in this Nation, in which I am present in notable way.
This is the element that mostly differentiates France by United States, and I often think that, despite these differences, the final result has been the same for both.
The importance of France and United States for my literary activity is represented by the role they have in the lists, the supremacy of France in the first list, and the second list created on purpose for United States and England.
To close this intervention, proposed in Canada, I wanted only to signal the lot of poetries proposed on the site of reference in this period for the enterprises of the Italian athletes to the Olympic games in China.

Intervento su Canadian Content - Canada 25/8/2008.

Francesco Sinibaldi

Sinibaldi

May 29, 2008
Al fiorir della vita.​

Nostalgica luce che siedi nel
sole e doni ai mattini d'un canto
la rima del dolce suo viso, ricorda
l'amor di quel soffio beato e a novo
rifulgi, al fiorir della vita.

Francesco Sinibaldi​