Minority explosion

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Visible minorities pass 5-million mark for first time

Canada's ethnic makeup is changing dramatically, with the latest census numbers showing that for the first time, South Asians have edged out Chinese as the top visible minority group in the country

The census data from Statistics Canada, released Wednesday morning, shows surging immigration from Asia has fuelled a phenomenon that has visible minorities for the first time comprising more than five million people, or 16 per cent of the population.
That marks an increase of 27 per cent in the immigration of visible minorities between 2001 and 2006.
Since 2001, three-quarters of Canada's new immigrants have been visible minorities, and the total now sits at 5,068,100, the census shows.
Immigration lawyer Ravi Jain told CTV's Canada AM Wednesday morning he's not surprised that the number of South Asian immigrants -- those hailing from Sri Lanka, India and Pakistan -- is on the rise, with the highest number coming from India.
"There's a real explanation here that makes sense," he said.
"India of course is a former Commonwealth country. English is a dominant language and education is emphasized -- the same thing as China in terms of education."
more here: http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/Top..._census_080402
------------------------------------------------
Toronto is already a White minority city! Another ten years and we are outnumbered!:roll: End of British dominance! Instead of the yellow hard hats and steel-toed boots we will see mainly turbans and flip-flops on construction sites! Hell's Angels will buzz around in motorcycle turbans and fluttering tunics!!!8O:lol: Our soldiers dressed in night-gowns!;-)

The world is changing ... for the better! The Whites made a mess of it! Spilled all that oil, and slaughtered all the cows!

sodnarama

Mar 24, 2008
haha..the ending of that was awesome ....hell if I was considered a minority I'd have any career I wanted...wonderful system ...thankyou uneducated, system soaking , affirmitive action nut bars.Makes me laugh at the twisted system , all in the name of equality.......yes that's awesome take my equality away but guise it under DIVERSITY in the work place....hahaha..too funny...oh damn I gotta go hit the tanning bed to better my chances tomorrow...later muhaaaaaaaa

johai

Time Out
Mar 23, 2008
Canada - Golden Triangle
Visible minorities pass 5-million mark for first time

Canada's ethnic makeup is changing dramatically, with the latest census numbers showing that for the first time, South Asians have edged out Chinese as the top visible minority group in the country

The census data from Statistics Canada, released Wednesday morning, shows surging immigration from Asia has fuelled a phenomenon that has visible minorities for the first time comprising more than five million people, or 16 per cent of the population.
That marks an increase of 27 per cent in the immigration of visible minorities between 2001 and 2006.
Since 2001, three-quarters of Canada's new immigrants have been visible minorities, and the total now sits at 5,068,100, the census shows.
Immigration lawyer Ravi Jain told CTV's Canada AM Wednesday morning he's not surprised that the number of South Asian immigrants -- those hailing from Sri Lanka, India and Pakistan -- is on the rise, with the highest number coming from India.
"There's a real explanation here that makes sense," he said.
"India of course is a former Commonwealth country. English is a dominant language and education is emphasized -- the same thing as China in terms of education."
more here: http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/Top..._census_080402
------------------------------------------------
Toronto is already a White minority city! Another ten years and we are outnumbered!:roll: End of British dominance! Instead of the yellow hard hats and steel-toed boots we will see mainly turbans and flip-flops on construction sites! Hell's Angels will buzz around in motorcycle turbans and fluttering tunics!!!8O:lol: Our soldiers dressed in night-gowns!;-)

The world is changing ... for the better! The Whites made a mess of it! Spilled all that oil, and slaughtered all the cows!
Of course you mean the Buckaroos.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

How is the world being made better if it's still being divided up on racial lines? How is that an improvement, and not just more human failure?

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
How is the world being made better if it's still being divided up on racial lines? How is that an improvement, and not just more human failure?
Hi, Karrie;
you think it could go badder??
Once minority rules, then there will be no dividing lines left worth speaking of. White man and white woman can't even manage to replace themselves. We will be history very soon.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Hi, Karrie;
you think it could go badder??
Once minority rules, then there will be no dividing lines left worth speaking of. White man and white woman can't even manage to replace themselves. We will be history very soon.

I think that there's no such thing as bad/worse/better so long as people discuss race as an 'us versus them' issue. It's still just flawed humans milling about trying to divide themselves up into groups any way they can so that they justify a million and one horrors. All exactly alike, yet trying to find a host of excuses to pretend we're not.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
That's it Karrie....take the racists fun away from them....party pooper.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Hey, the more the better.... if Canada get's so diverse in the future, then every country would think twice about attacking us, because we'd have a good chunk of their people here they would end up killing..... like a multi-racial flack jacket for the country :p

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
An article in the Toronto Star said that 64% of people living in Markham were visible minorities. Whaaaaaat?

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Yeah, Caucasians are the root of all things bad eh, Loon?
Did I touch on a sore spot, Durka???? I was told the greatest EVIL of this world were the NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAzis!! Were they Caucasians or Blacks??????? ......... Let me see... I'm a descendant of them....

mirror, mirror on the wall...
WOW! I'm White and pretty!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

Give me a break! White self-hate, as you have displayed, has fuelled the decline of the western world. I don't believe for one second the Third World hasn't also made a mess of our planet too. China for one is one of the worst polluters the world has seen. India isn't far behind.

Funny thing, Europe (the homeland of the "whites") is where change is happening, and places like China, India and practically anywhere in the third world don't take notice to what is happening to our planet.

No, I don't see the change happening in places like Toronto or Montreal as good (first hand).

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
My main problem is the rise of racism.

Not only against whites in white minority cities (my friend in surrey isn't allowed to eat in many "non-white" restaurants, openly displayed) but more so about the racism between different racial groups.

Just because Hindu south asians and Muslim south asians look alike doesn't mean we don't need to send them on sensitivity training and fire them when they show their homelands bigotry rather than brushing it off as "cultural behaviours". Seriously, the amount of patronization whites give to non-whites (in not expecting them to be able to follow the same rules) is pretty insulting.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
If you really want to get technical, we can trace the Atlantic Slave Trade back to the Africans themselves. The Portuguese didn't take these people by themselves. The slaves were offered to the Europeans by the African Kings. At this time, there were more African Kingdoms than European Kingdoms, and the trade had been taking place for some time. Muslim countries had been purchasing slaves from African Kings and Chiefs since before the middle ages. But soon after, the Europeans took off and did their own thing.

Doesn't make it any better by any means. But humans everywhere and at all times have been scum.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
If you really want to get technical, we can trace the Atlantic Slave Trade back to the Africans themselves. The Portuguese didn't take these people by themselves. The slaves were offered to the Europeans by the African Kings. At this time, there were more African Kingdoms than European Kingdoms, and the trade had been taking place for some time. Muslim countries had been purchasing slaves from African Kings and Chiefs since before the middle ages. But soon after, the Europeans took off and did their own thing.

Doesn't make it any better by any means. But humans everywhere and at all times have been scum.
With some exceptions!;-)