Stress

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Tuesday January 22nd, 2008 Stress... posted 01/19/2008, 6:16 AM (Layla Anwar)
[Category: Commentary]
Westerners and Americans in particular, keep complaining that their lives are so stressful...

They carry their long faces along with their dead end weights, and say " Oh man, the stress..."

They uphold and constantly re-create the same system that makes them stressful...

And if you listen to them close enough, you will realize they are nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats...They are stressed because they have valued "work", above everything else...

They are stressed because they complicate their lives with stupidities and more things to manage...

They are stressed because they have been led to believe that Life owes it to them, that they are entitled simply because they are who they are...

They are stressed because they produce and eat junk. Stop producing the **** and stop eating it and you will not be stressed...

They are stressed because stress becomes their raison d'être, gives them meaning in life...for their lives are so ****ing empty of anything substantial...

They RUSH to yoga and meditation classes to de-stress....They work out like addicts at the gym to keep fit so they don't have to be stressed. They run into lousy relationships because they are stressed from being alone...They acquire 20'000 things they do not need, because they are stressed...They work like donkeys so they can make more and buy more so they can become less stressed....

Yet they see none of that....They are just a bunch of whining jerks.

Well I will tell you what real stress is all about you mother****ers.
... (more)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Tuesday January 22nd, 2008 Stress... posted 01/19/2008, 6:16 AM (Layla Anwar)
[Category: Commentary]
Westerners and Americans in particular, keep complaining that their lives are so stressful...

They carry their long faces along with their dead end weights, and say " Oh man, the stress..."

They uphold and constantly re-create the same system that makes them stressful...

And if you listen to them close enough, you will realize they are nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats...They are stressed because they have valued "work", above everything else...

They are stressed because they complicate their lives with stupidities and more things to manage...

They are stressed because they have been led to believe that Life owes it to them, that they are entitled simply because they are who they are...

They are stressed because they produce and eat junk. Stop producing the **** and stop eating it and you will not be stressed...

They are stressed because stress becomes their raison d'être, gives them meaning in life...for their lives are so ****ing empty of anything substantial...

They RUSH to yoga and meditation classes to de-stress....They work out like addicts at the gym to keep fit so they don't have to be stressed. They run into lousy relationships because they are stressed from being alone...They acquire 20'000 things they do not need, because they are stressed...They work like donkeys so they can make more and buy more so they can become less stressed....

Yet they see none of that....They are just a bunch of whining jerks.

Well I will tell you what real stress is all about you mother****ers.
... (more)

Shoulda marked this for what it is....fiction.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
82.24.XXX.XXX Religion and Language are the great dividers of this world. All we can ask, whoever you are on planet earth is to have enough food to feed your family, somewhere safe and warm to sleep and hopefully to be free of disease and a vote . Nothing more..... nothing more. I dont know who Layla is but her views/comments hit a chord that sinks deep. If I was in her position I would probably be a completely different person and stop and think and maybe not like the person I saw in the mirror.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Layla Anwar is an Iraqi, she writes a well respected blog in which she describes the dayly life of Iraqis and the absolute horror they are liveing and dying in by the thousands. She sheds no tears for us westerners.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
82.24.XXX.XXX Religion and Language are the great dividers of this world. All we can ask, whoever you are on planet earth is to have enough food to feed your family, somewhere safe and warm to sleep and hopefully to be free of disease and a vote . Nothing more..... nothing more. I dont know who Layla is but her views/comments hit a chord that sinks deep. If I was in her position I would probably be a completely different person and stop and think and maybe not like the person I saw in the mirror.

Religion and language? The most important factor that divides people is proximity vs. distance. I don't think religion has much to do with division in everyday life. No one mentions their religion (as a rule) here, but language is definitely a stumbling block.

Uncle