Welcome to The Dali Llama....

Northboy

Electoral Member
I know some would say this would be more appropriate in the Religion section, but the Great Dragon of the East's concerns are more sociological than strictly religious...

Welcome Sir, from the bottm of my heart....

May your prosper and find what you are seeking....

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I know some would say this would be more appropriate in the Religion section, but the Great Dragon of the East's concerns are more sociological than strictly religious...

Welcome Sir, from the bottm of my heart....

May your prosper and find what you are seeking....
ERM GREAT DRAGON OF THE EAST..... who the hell are you talking about???

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I assume he means the Dalai lama. He seems like a nice fellow. Great dragon seems a bit of an odd way to describe him, but perhaps it's traditional?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
The guy looks like a doddering old fool these days. The armed security around him and that he's still living the good life over here while so many in Tibet have and are suffering is looking like he's bought into his own celebrity.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
The guy looks like a doddering old fool these days. The armed security around him and that he's still living the good life over here while so many in Tibet have and are suffering is looking like he's bought into his own celebrity.

He is a leader in exile that has been threatened by China in the past.
Monks and nuns have been tortued by the million in china.
he would end up in prison there for being what they call a seperatist...

he eats two meals a day.wears the clothes of a monk...his only luxery is His Doc Martin's....

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I wonder if he knows that DM has been taken over by a chinese company?

The last set of DMs I bought lasted about 6 months. I went out and got Blundstones instead. Much better.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Doc Martin's have been bought out by a chinese company? eeek. I won't be buying another pair of those. I can only imagine the chemicals my feat would be absorbing... lead insoles and the works lol