Micro brewery beer favourites

Lithp

Electoral Member
Mar 16, 2005
some of my favourite micro brewery beer is Amber Dry from Brick (ontario) and Yukon Gold (BC) - sorry I dont remember the brewery.

How bout you? what is your favourite micro brewery beer and from where?

McDonald

Nominee Member
Jan 23, 2006
Chicoutimi, Québec
www.myspace.com
some of my favourite micro brewery beer is Amber Dry from Brick (ontario) and Yukon Gold (BC) - sorry I dont remember the brewery.

How bout you? what is your favourite micro brewery beer and from where?

I've visited the Brick brewery before, and got to sample some of their wares. Great stuff. I also like a line of beers in Quebec from a company called Unibroue.

Fingertrouble

Electoral Member
Nov 8, 2006
Calgary
Wild Rose Brewery, Calgary Alberta....particularly the IPA (although it is an Indian Pale Ale, it's actual name is Industrial Park Ale harking back to the days the brewery began in a SE Calgary Industrial Park.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Tree brewing out of Kelowna makes a nice pilsner. I like both their Cutthroat and their Thirsty Beaver (can't remember what they are exactly, but I think Cutthroat is an india pale ale. Their Hophead is one of the weirdest tasting beers I've ever tasted, essentially an india pale ale with extra hops. Very sharp. My fave aspect is that you can buy them all in an 8 pack, and sample away.