keg mansion ghost flick below/been there

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
We were at the keg mansion and did not know about this ghost. upstairs where she was hung are washrooms with swinging doors. My wife came out of the washroom which she was in there alone and when she paused out side the door swung open and clipped her boot wripping it.
She went back into washroom to see who did and nothing.

Anyway when we were leaving we saw this whole bunch of stuff about it at the door....we freaked out...never went back to the mansion.

Oddly enough 2 nights ago in mississauga's keg in streetsville we were telling the story to the waitress and she told us they are always getting news reports sent to them from head office with various stories of the ghosts events...
anyway i don't really get the premise of the video....it's a house behind the keg mansion and they just happen to be like filming it in green and black what ever....sort of blair witch projecty...i'm skeptical about the authenticity...

triedit

inimitable
PSICAN (Paranormal Studies and Investigations Canada) discussed this video and generally agreed it was a hoax.

ETA: The ghost of the Keg Mansion is a very real event. I can't say it IS a ghost, but something is going on there. It is completely unrelated to this video

Last edited:
May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
PSICAN (Paranormal Studies and Investigations Canada) discussed this video and generally agreed it was a hoax.

ETA: The ghost of the Keg Mansion is a very real event. I can't say it IS a ghost, but something is going on there. It is completely unrelated to this video

wonder if everyone knows:
We got a real live Ghostbuster in the House

Coming from me they think it's a hoax.
But no sirreee folks this is the real deal.

this a paid in real dosh ghostbuster

jjmk1978

Sep 5, 2009
I've eaten there a couple times, going again tonight actually. The staff all have their own stories of things they've seen or heard. One server a few years back told us about how she was putting out the place settings in the large dining room (20+ tables), left for 30 seconds to grab something from the kitchen and when she came back, all the salt and pepper shakers were in the form of a pyramid in the on one table in the middle of the room. She swears she didn't hear a thing (it's an old house, you cant walk anywhere in it without the floors creaking), she wasn't out long enough for anyone to do it and there were only two chefs her and the manager in the building at the time, all in the kitchen.

Real? Who knows. heh.