Kick Me In The Nuts

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
GUELPH, Ontario (AP) -- Police in Ontario are looking for a man who allegedly approached women and asked them to kick him in the groin.

Three women reported similar incidents to police over the past two months, and two of the women reported the suspect was on a bicycle. None of the women reported injuries.

Police Sgt. Cate Welsh said Monday the man's request is not a crime, but they are concerned nonetheless.

"That kind of behaviour tends to be a precursor to sexual assault. That's what we're trying to determine," Welsh said.

© 2007 The Associated Press.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
Maybe its just his way of re-living his divorce court experience.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
It wasn't stated if any of the women actually accommodated him.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
If he was in a bike, couldn't he just jam on the front brake and rack himself?

That wouldn't have the desired effect though. I saw a website once where the theme of it was guys who like having their nuts stomped on with stiletto heals.. strange to say the least.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
That wouldn't have the desired effect though. I saw a website once where the theme of it was guys who like having their nuts stomped on with stiletto heals.. strange to say the least.

8O

uhhhhhhhhhhh

8O

way to go Durka .......... ya rendered me speechless.

:idea: Is it just me or is there a strange preoccupation with balls lately? Are we adDICKted? /groan. :lol:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
8O

uhhhhhhhhhhh

8O

way to go Durka .......... ya rendered me speechless.

:idea: Is it just me or is there a strange preoccupation with balls lately? Are we adDICKted? /groan. :lol:

You will never look at Stiletto's the same way now eh? Knowing they can be used as an instrument of pointy terror. lol :pukeright:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

Crunch, Crunch, Crunch