**Marijuana Brownies??

goober9

Oct 12, 2006
Ok im not sure if i did this right i just wanna make sure. I took 12 grams of good weed and threw it in my blender. I noticed some crystals stuck to the inside of the blender, so i scrapped off as much as i could. Then i threw the ground up weed into 1/2 cup of oil and let it simmer for about 5 minutes. Then I just baked in the "weed oil" instead of oil into my brownie mix and baked it. Does this sound right? and any idea how much i should eat at a time? Thanks!:)

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Check back later and let us know who you are feeling, cough cough achoo. Do you deliver?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
LOL you are a riot Durka, why isn't he sharing? I'm sick I could use some "Medicine" how's about you.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I could damn well use some medication. I haven't been eating right lately and my wrists are hurting, pass me the doob.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
I heard of another recipe, though I never actually tried it myself. You take a large quantity of butter, put it onto a really hot frying-pan, wait till it melts, then you add weed, stir it all and fry it for about five minutes, on a small fire. Then you eat it. They say it's real good!

goober9

Oct 12, 2006
Well me and a couple of friends are eating them tonight so i'll keep you posted on how it goes. BTW im pretty sure u can use any fat or oil not just butter.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
I guess it's mainly a matter of taste, what kind of oil or butter to use. ;) Do right, how it will go with you tonight, I am really curious!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Good one Kreskin, do you have any handy dandy hints for us Kreskin? What is your favorite "BC Bud" receipe?

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
Dont eat the whole pan youw ill get sick, me and some friends did that once, we ate like 6 brownies each
they take a bit to set in, I sugest you smoke a joint after eatting one....and then wait 30 mins and eat another...youll be fried.

goober9

Oct 12, 2006
Wow all i can say was that was the most intense trip i've ever had. I only ate about 2 grams worth of weed brownies and got completely BAKED. It is 2:03 in the afternoon of the following day and i'm still feeling the effects. All of my friends got messed up too. Definetly was a success :D

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
That's strange, that you can't find any. After all, the new harvest has just been picked. That's why I just love fall!!! :p

lethalweasel

May 9, 2007
Official Space Cakes

Follow up to post in October 2006.

There is only one way to make magic brownies. First you must make the Cannabutter. The following is the best and easiest recipe:

Indgredients
  • 1 ounce magic (use a grinder) - $10 at any head shop
  • 1 lb unsalted butter
  • 4 cups filtered H20

Directions:
  1. Bring (4) cups water to a rolling boil in a medium to large saucepan.
  2. Once water is boing, add (2) cups of butter (4 sticks) to the pot.
  3. Once all the butter is melted and mixed in with the water, add the ounce of magic.
  4. Turn heat down to medium and cover saucepan.
  5. Let mixture boil for at least (30) minutes (60 minutes preferred).
  6. Stir FREQUENTLY. Stir at least (5) times in a (30) minute period.
  7. When cooking is complete pour mixture through a strainer into plastic pitcher. - I use one of those gold, wire, mesh coffee filters.
  8. Place mixture in fridge and LEAVE IT ALONE.
  9. Leave mixture in fridge for at lease (3) hours
  10. The cannabutter will form on top of the water.

Figure out a good way to lift the butter off the top of the dirty water. Dispose of the water. Divide into fourths. Each fourth is a 1/2 cup butter.

SPACE CAKES

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup cannabutter
  • 1 1/3 cup flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F
  2. Mix the butter, sugars, and egg in large bowl
  3. Combine the baking soda, salt, and flour
  4. Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir
  5. Add the chocolate chips and stir
  6. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place them, 2 inches apart, on a greased cookie sheet.
  7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned
  8. Hungry? Let cool for 3-4 minutes
  9. ENJOY

Recipe from www.allpotseeds.com

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
Just be sure you have no plans or responsibilities if you're gonna eat them (not trying to be a buzz killer either ;))

I had smoked many buds for a long time before the first time I actualy tried cooking with it- we used a cup of nothin but leaves and it MESSED me up (in a good way) LARGE- I had no idea how different the effects could be when ingested like that- just a caution, is all, it is NOTHING like msoking it, especically if you over-do the "magic" a bit :D

bloo blee blah

Feb 10, 2009
smelly???

im thinkin about trying this out tomorrow, my parents are gone for about a week so i guess if im gonna try it nows the best time, i just wanna know how long it takes to get the smell out and how i can avoid it

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Doesn't anybody use hash anymore? I have a recipe for hash brownies somewhere that used to wire anybody up. Of course that was a long time ago and people probably don't use that stuff anymore.......;-)