AMISTAD......AMITIÉ.......FRIENDSHIP...

havanapeak

Jul 11, 2006
HAVANA CITY
HI!!!!...I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS IN CANADA BY WAY OF THIS FORUM...if your are there and you have some patience to wait for my answers.... just write me!!!!...

On the other way , if you are planning to visit my island and you come to my city.... you are welcome at home!!!!!

friendly,
Havanapeak
arquero006@yahoo.es
La habana :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
havanapeak said:
HI!!!!...I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS IN CANADA BY WAY OF THIS FORUM...if your are there and you have some patience to wait for my answers.... just write me!!!!...

On the other way , if you are planning to visit my island and you come to my city.... you are welcome at home!!!!!

friendly,
Havanapeak
arquero006@yahoo.es

Thank you for the invite but I would rather not. I abhor communists. If you are going to be on this site, please remember you are being watched by members of your own government. *waves a hello to the communist Cuban spy reading this post, then flips the fucker the bird* There you go pal. Just ignore that commie piece of shit and keep talking in here.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Good advice SL ,shows you care about others Read some of your posts .are you bor'n in Canada , I'm not though I lived there for 40 ys.Found to many restrictions as to what one should /sholdn't ,can /can not do ,aimed at the citizens in the name of democracy.What is your opinion of the "big" L ,liberals , lunatics , loosers ?

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled
havanapeak said:

friendly,
Havanapeak
arquero006@yahoo.es

Hola Habanapeak. Bienvenido a Canada--amigo o amiga. Me gustaria ver su pais algun dia. Eres communista----Yo si soy --Un communista Canadiense.Que viva la revolution!
Si no te importa voy a practicar mi espanol con usted. Si tienes amigos de internet cubanos o hispanoparlarlantes de culaquier pias--invitalos a participar aqui---vamos a conventir este ---forum--a la lengua de dios --si existe---o a la lengua de la revolution!!!---que si existe!!