BC Lions - Printers shoulda started - told ya so

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
This is half-time, and Eskies are whippin' the BC lions 21 to 3.

I was so sure the Lions would start Casey Printers after last year.
Buono has given the nod to Dickenson again, but this time it backfired, so far. HA!1
I see most people would have started Dickenson, but I am different in every way it seems. I think Buono haas some dislike for Printers, he show disrespect in never letting him start the big games.

Probably more to it that I can ever understand, but hey it feels good to say I TOLD YOU SO.

Maybe printers will start in the 2nd half and find a way out of an 18pt hole...
Then I will really be obnoxious!!

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: BC Lions - Printers s

21-10 half time now. I guess the 11-0 lions dissappeared and the 1-6 lions showed up that ended the season. I wonder why the collapse.

But Edmonton deserves to be in Grey Cup more than the Lions by the way they have been playing of late. Edmonton/Montreal should be a good Grey Cup.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: BC Lions - Printers s

Old Wally Buono should be fired. Last year Printers was hot and he started Dickenson in the Grey Cup and we lost, he should of started Printers today but no he started Dickenson and guess what we lost. I say get a coach that can coach. Plus losing 7 of last 8 games means there is a problem with the team. Oh well as usual with Vancouver teams, there is always next year and the year after and year after etc.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Too bad the Lions lost.... ......

all is fair in love and football. ;-)

Good luck to Edmonton. Come back with the cup for the west.

anything else is not an option.