Marijuana is too light. Move on to the Hard stuff!

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
As Canada becomes home to more and more marijuana users, the time to gain proficiency in more complicated drugs has arrived.

I'm sure you all have the friend who only drinks Molson Canadian. You always offer him a Sleeman but he always refuses. He won't try it. However, you, a connoisseur of beer, know that it adds a level of complexity and enjoyment to the beer drinking experience.

Similarly, I know that doing cocaine and heroine is a step up in every way from marijuana. For all of you "bud" users out there, the time to really appreciate good drugs is now. I implore you all to go and buy some LSD, cocaine, herion to broaden your drug experience. If you are not sure how to use them, simply go to a safe injection site where you can not only purchase the drugs you need but be assisted in their proper use and be provided with a place to crash.

Don't be that friend who only drinks Molson Canadian. Put down that joint and shoot up with some cocaine. For God's sake, start using the better stuff.

BIGGIE

Munkustrap

Nominee Member
Mar 3, 2005
Ottawa
The problem with heroine is; it fucks you up.

I think he's mocking us. (Or she...) (It...)

Whatever. Remember everyone, make good choices!

tibear

Electoral Member
Jan 25, 2005
Its just like when people master a computer game, they want something more challenging, more exciting.

From what I've heard and read about drug users they are the same. They typically start with alcohol & tobacco, move onto marijuana, then onto "harder" stuff because they aren't content with the high they get from the "lite" drugs.

But of course, since I've never done drugs, I don't know what I'm talking about and don't have the right to voice my opinion. Right??? Just like all of the men that have never had an abortion, they don't have the right to comment on whether abortion is right or not.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"But of course, since I've never done drugs, I don't know what I'm talking about and don't have the right to voice my opinion. Right???"

Contrary to what others will tell you around here Tibear, you do have the right to voice your opinion.

"But of course, since I've never done drugs, I don't know what I'm talking about "

It is harder to discuss something like this with a non-user. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Marijuana is too light. Move on to the Hard stuff!

tibear said:
But of course, since I've never done drugs, I don't know what I'm talking about and don't have the right to voice my opinion. Right??? Just like all of the men that have never had an abortion, they don't have the right to comment on whether abortion is right or not.

By the lard tunnerin' jeezus Bobby, I tink he's finally got it!!!

tibear

Electoral Member
Jan 25, 2005
Vanni,

Ever committed murder??? If not, then do you have the right to judge another person who has??

Simply because a person has chosen to keep a clear mind their entire life should mean that they don't have the right to voice their opinion on a subject that is dangerous to society.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Marijuana is too ligh

I've told you before, Tibear...the theory of gateway or stepping-stone drugs has been disproven time and again. It is scientifically invalid unless you accept that mother's milk inevitably leads to heroin addiction.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ya its a real great thread, show the absolute ignorance of "real life".
When tibear's trouble comes...and it always does to all of us, hope that self righteous attitude will get him through.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

"But of course, since I've never done drugs, I don't know what I'm talking about

Sorry about that TB. When I posted that in the other thread about trying the drug before making a decision I was being kind of facisious (sp?)

I will say this: the high you get from pot is extremely different then the high you get from coke or heroin or ectasy or alcohol. To say that somebody will move on to another drug because of a previous drug is grasping. If I don't like the high from pot I might move on to another drug. IF I like the high from pot I'm going to be disappointed in Coke's high. or the high from Heroin.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I like to eat mushrooms sometimes.

Would I have tried them if I wasn't a pot smoker? Hard to say.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

It IS hard to say, Jay.

It is impossible to say what you might do if things had been different. It's all guess work.

I've heard of individuals who's first drug was heroin. They don't smoke pot. They started with heroin. Courtney Love of Hole started with LSD.

I started out with pot. Didn't drink. Still don't drink often. Tried coke, heroin (once) ecstacy. Still smoke pot once in awhile. but that's it