Canadian Women

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
Okay, guys. There are a lot of different women in the world. When you compare Canadian gals with those around the world in South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East, why is it that we love Canadian women?

In some Canadian girls, I like the genuine support they always provide to their families.

BIGGIE

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
This is so very sad that only one person can post about why he likes Canadian women. Is there no one else out there with some support for our homegrown gals?

No one?

BIGGIE

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
Sorry but, it does.

Please offer some support for the Canadian women below.

BIGGIE

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Biggie said:
Okay, guys. There are a lot of different women in the world. When you compare Canadian gals with those around the world in South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East, why is it that we love Canadian women?

In some Canadian girls, I like the genuine support they always provide to their families.

BIGGIE
Every Canadian woman I know is made up of at least one of the components mentioned above.

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
In the interest of our edification, those compenents are:

...take it away!

BIGGIE

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
Those are world regions. I have never heard of them being components of women.

If you wish to highlight specific characteristics or personality traits, please do so explicitly.

BIGGIE

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Impossible. As I said earlier, women are women. I'm no different from a woman born in France, who is no different from a woman born in India.

As I also pointed out, pretty much every Canadian woman has roots in all the regions you mentioned, so how could they be somehow better?

Too... us "homegrown gals" don't need your support.

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
Obviously Lady C you have never lived in different parts of the world. Otherwise you would realize how naive your statement is.

Nevertheless, I still love you. I would give you a hug if I could. I think you need it.

BIGGIE

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
Just because you are middle aged does not mean you should not travel, that you don't need a hug, or that you should stop learning.

BIGGIE

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Of course not. But don't expect to call a woman middle aged and have her fall for your sweet talk shortly after.

Even at your apparent tender age you should know that women have very long memories. ;)

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
Being a women of your sophistication, I assumed that robbing the cradle was incomprehensible.

BIGGIE

Biggie

Mar 23, 2005
Okay. I admit.

You are still naive as regards women in different countries / cultures.

BIGGIE

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Oh, naive works for me. It's a tad more accurate than sophisticated.

But it's really irrelevant anyway. I'm a woman, so when it comes to understanding other women I have a slight advantage over you.

Walrus

Nominee Member
Mar 20, 2005
Victoria
Re: RE: Canadian Women

LadyC said:
Oh, naive works for me. It's a tad more accurate than sophisticated.

But it's really irrelevant anyway. I'm a woman, so when it comes to understanding other women I have a slight advantage over you.
:violent3: