Legal Bud?

Munkustrap

Nominee Member
Mar 3, 2005
Ottawa
Cool, so I was wondering the wonderous roads of the internet when I came across sites selling legal marijuanna type plants. They also say it's perfectly legal. I forget the name of the site so I'm having trouble finding the link. But for those who have heard of them, how does selling these plants work? If they're not drugs, what's the point of buying them? And if they are, how are they legally selling them? Could someone explain this to me?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
It depends, Munkustrap...it could be industrial hemp. It could be sterile seeds (gerbil food has marijuana seeds in it) or it could be that they've found some loophole.

There are a variety of reasons why somebody might want a legal pot plant. Some people like the way they look, some want a conversation piece. Certain strains of the plant help to keep pests out of gardens and so on.

earthgrrls

Mar 23, 2005
yep.. salvia divinorum. legal, potent hallucinogen. LE is aware of it; there's been no move to ban it.. I think because it's so little-known (but the ecstacy kids like it if they find out about it), no one has ever been hurt by it, there's no way to test for consumption (e.g. urine), and they're busy enough with the b.s. drug war that they're still losing anyway.

I don't care for the stuff, but can supply if interested.

rcre05@shaw.ca

jman071

Nov 9, 2007
Www.legalherbalshop.com

To reply to the original post....

These sites use hybrid plants - meaning they cross breed various potent plants used throughout history from various tribes, cultures etc to smoke for ceremonial use to come up with these legal buds. Legal Herb is a big business - a lot of people find it a good alternative to "other" smoke!! especially those ~30 years old or so, who are married, have children and do not want to get in trouble......

you do have to be careful who you deal with though...for instance herbalsmokeshops.com & monstersmokeshop.com, is nothing but a scam!! look them up @ ripoffreport.com, they have HUNDREDS of entries!!!

I do NOT work for www.legalherbalshop.com, but i am a regular customer and have a good business relationship with them (i have been buying from them since they started!) they have quality legal bud, legal herb, herbal hash and a lot more....lol it is NOT drugs, but a good alternative to get a buzz going.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Nope. Only if the legislation is there to say it's a drug. Otherwise it's 'medicine'. Really though, it's all medicine in my book.;-)

I'll agree to that ;) I will self medicate in about 5 minutes:lol:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
like I would waste my money on "herbal dope". The thought of smoking a chamomile doob doesn't turn me crank.