How to make weed brownies?

Chelmon

Aug 31, 2004
Does anyone have an idea on how to make them? I belive i would have to use some kind of weed resin, but im not sure. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks

Neodim

Nominee Member
RE: How to make weed brow

Coffee grinder works the best.
Then use any BROWNIE MIX or, which would be better, put the green powder in a pot :), add some butter and simmer on low heat until butter gets golden-brown - it helps to extract your beloved chemical compound out of the grass.
Then add butter to mix and bake as instructions say.
Then allow yourself 3-7 hours of experience.
For a bag of mix I would use 2 handful of a substance (1 oz).. and I know WHERE in Big Smoke (YYZ i mean) you can get it for a price of a couple bottles of a good wine.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

I guess a lot of people are interested.

Click Here for other info. Click on "enter" then "eating" on the left or Browse through forums to find diferent reciepes for MJ.

Munkustrap

Nominee Member
Mar 3, 2005
Ottawa
Since we're on the topic, tell me everyone, what's your favourite way to consume this illegal substance? (Don't stay smoking, that's too brief.)

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Boiling bud in water with butter, it has to be real butter then putting in refrigerator for a few hours, then scraping it off the top and putting on bagels or toast.

I tried making "tea" with shake and stems but I guess I should of used more "shake and stems" or used bud instead. I live in BC and its cheap.

Never tried it on a pizza or in soup. I tried brownies once but it really stunk the place out, when I was cooking it, but If I do not smoke it, I make butter as it is more conveinent and a lot less smelly than brownies.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

I guess you could but "Bud Butter" in a small blender with peanuts to get peanut butter?? I never tried making "bud-peanutbutter" but it sounds like something to try when I am bored...ha

JorCON5

Dec 14, 2004
St Catharines ON
Roger that. You don't hear of any people beating their wives and kids because they were high or any hit and runs from being stoned. It is just demonized by the media and our proud southern neighbours.

We better watch out.....the Feds might be reading this!! :D :D

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
peapod said:
Feds don't care in this province Joncor :wink:

You can say that again. The RCMP here just care about busting the token grow up, which are out of control so I think it is a lost cause. The only way to stop grow ops and destruction to the houses they are in is to legalize marijuana outright, so they don't have to steal power and wreck rental homes.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I agree important, its already proven it does not work. I want people who earn millions of dollars to pay tax on it. And I do believe it will free up the courts, and it will end alot of crimminal activity.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
bud in brownies from a butter reduction process. All this sounds very fattening and therefore a major health concern to the Feds. mmh tasty though.