Only 61% of Canadians say they’re satisfied with their sex lives

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Canadians in the Atlantic provinces have the most satisfying sex and romantic lives, while those in B.C. are less than happy with what happens in the bedroom, according to a new Ipsos poll.

The poll, conducted exclusively for Global News, found that 61 per cent of Canadians were satisfied with their “sex or romantic lives” with those in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland and Labrador reporting a higher 71 per cent satisfaction in the lovemaking department. Residents in Saskatchewan and Manitoba were second with 68 per cent of respondents saying they were satisfied.

more

Only 61% of Canadians say they’re satisfied with their sex lives: Ipsos poll | Globalnews.ca

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
95% of men masturbate in the shower, the other 5% sing a song. What is the name of that song?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
95% of men masturbate in the shower, the other 5% sing a song. What is the name of that song?

"Thec old very mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be .."

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Canadians in the Atlantic provinces have the most satisfying sex and romantic lives, while those in B.C. are less than happy with what happens in the bedroom, according to a new Ipsos poll.

The poll, conducted exclusively for Global News, found that 61 per cent of Canadians were satisfied with their “sex or romantic lives” with those in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland and Labrador reporting a higher 71 per cent satisfaction in the lovemaking department. Residents in Saskatchewan and Manitoba were second with 68 per cent of respondents saying they were satisfied.

more

Only 61% of Canadians say they’re satisfied with their sex lives: Ipsos poll | Globalnews.ca

The rest are married.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Mostly because males are a bunch of little girls in this country. Bunch of castrated little bitches that would never even come close to giving their wives a orgasm.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Mostly because males are a bunch of little girls in this country. Bunch of castrated little bitches that would never even come close to giving their wives a orgasm.

Projecting again, I see.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If I were reading the topics here I would say fifty percent, the other fifty percent
are unhappy with everything

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
That is what your wife said.

How many husband in this country do you think only are getting layed as a reward, and not because they are sexually attractive? How many are getting layed out of pity? Id say most of you.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You spelled 'us' wrong.

I wasn't talking about you. You can't even get layed at all. Even out of pity. Your only hope is to pay outright. Lol

If only you had enough money. And we all know you don't.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Seems to be a subject you got plenty of experience in, Ang.

A matter of facts , it is tec, I find it very amusing how pathetic most American men have become while I enjoy being completely worshiped sexually by my wife :)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I find it telling how one can be full of shyte right up to the ears and still have room for toilet paper ... assuming they're bright enough to wipe

The truth hurts, But you needed to here it, none of the less.

The obvious lack of any women here to defend and argue agains our general poor sexual performance is very telling.