12 Reasons Americans Think They're Better Than Canadians

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
We all pick things we can be proud of or feel pride in.

I currently take a fair amount of pride in how people react to my dogs. Most people smile at them, want to talk/commune with them. Rarely do people fully ignore or avoid them.

It's kind of weird too, when people talk to my dogs and almost completely ignore me...It has happened a couple of times.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Who doesn't love tropical?

We have the Bahamas, Belize and oh St. Kitts Nevis..

Miami's violent crime rate is the highest in the nation. Dunno, maybe it has something to do with the heat.

Who doesn't love Hollywood, California?

Used to live on Normandie and Hollywood Blvd. Major crime, Griffith Observatory where the Hollywood signs is now just a gay pickup park and most of the stars have moved to France and elsewhere away from media to try and live a normal life.

Oh yeah, heads up: Category:Films shot in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who Doesn't love Las Vegas?

Nah, who doesn't love Monte Carlo, Monaco. At least there is an ocean of water.. not sand.

Who doesn't want to win an Oscar?

Yawn.. Genie award

Who doesn't love space and science?

Yeah, don't you guys rent space on a Russian rocket to get to YOUR Space Station?

Who doesn't love their technology and gadgets?

Made in China..

Now I will say this.. Canada is a country of Economic and Military Free loaders.

We do not have a big military and could not really defend ourselves against an invasion from Russia and China.. and don't say it will never happen, geography changes all the time, ISIS and Crimea great examples.

So I love when American haters, say "OH the USA wouldn't let Russia take out Arctic." With Obama as President, I wouldn't count on any help, and the EU, they are wishy washy over Crimea.

Also, we have 36 million and have a market of 360 million to the south. We lower our dollar to persuade US Buyers to buy Canadian..

Could you imagine is US states such as California suddenly had the power to lower their USD by 10%.

Personally I think it's an unfair economic advantage that Canada uses. We should have a common currency and no border.. an EU arrangement, just between Canada and the USA.

Last edited:

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
We all pick things we can be proud of or feel pride in.

I currently take a fair amount of pride in how people react to my dogs. Most people smile at them, want to talk/commune with them. Rarely do people fully ignore or avoid them.

It's kind of weird too, when people talk to my dogs and almost completely ignore me...It has happened a couple of times.

You must have a couple of good looking puppies.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You must have a couple of good looking puppies.

they're pretty cute, I will admit. They're very sweet and respond in a way that most people like. not jummpy, not hyper...just happy to communicate with people. Also, one has a really funny walk.

Toro

Senate Member
Who Doesn't love Las Vegas?

Nah, who doesn't love Monte Carlo, Monaco. At least there is an ocean of water.. not sand.

I've been to Monaco. It was probably the most over-rated place I've ever been to.

Who doesn't want to win an Oscar?

Yawn.. Genie award
Ahahahahahahahahaha!!

Hilarious!

Sir, I applaud you for your deft use of irony.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
When had an American compared the US with Canada. Wouldn't have to think about Canada first?